From D&D Wiki
Realizing it's SRD, no one has probably bothered to look more than just a cursory at it, but this lists the paladin as being proficient with 'martial weapons weapons'. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 14:12, 8 February 2007 (MST). Please sign your posts!
- Look better now? --Green Dragon 13:17, 8 February 2007 (MST)
- That was a flaw in the SRD. Good spotting. --Dmilewski 10:46, 5 July 2007 (MDT)
Role-Playing Alignment Restrictions
Will there be a discussion page to discuss different ways to play a characters personality when it comes to rather "alignment limited" classes such as the paladin or monk? --Tokara2132 00:15, 11 September 2007 (MDT)
- Only if someone starts one. Feel free to do so in discussions. —Sledged (talk) 13:34, 11 September 2007 (MDT)
There are several lists of paladin variants listed under http://crystalkeep.com/d20/rules/DnD3.5Index-Classes-Base.pdf Of particular interest is the non-spellcasting paladin. Since this modification is rather minor, I believe that the Paladin SRD page should be edited to display it.
And If anyone would like to post the other variants (some are already up here) that would be appreciated. (But I wouldn't mind doing it) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 07:15, 21 December 2007 (MST). Please sign your posts!
- The SRD page has to remain identical to the way it is published in the SRD, but if you would like to start a new page to reflect the information you are talking about please feel free.--Calidore Chase 07:17, 21 December 2007 (MST)
In the epic thing it says that the paladin turns undead as a cleric two levels lower, but it says 3 levels lower in the non-epic section. Which one is right (I assume that it is the one in the non epic section). The same mistake is in the core rulebook. --Sam Kay 09:13, 22 December 2007 (MST)
- The non-epic section is the correct one. Under 3.0, paladin's gained TU at 3rd level, 2 levels after clerics. Now they don't get it until 4th level. There's number of omissions to the epic section regarding 3.5 updates. —Sledged (talk) 10:25, 22 December 2007 (MST)
Where's the starting gold?
I'm looking for the starting gold on tihs class, and I can't find it. Where is it? --Gedren56 13:04, 10 October 2008 (MDT)
- We're not allowed to post that information. Wizards has claimed starting gold for the PHB classes as Product Identity even though the starting gold for the classes from the Expanded Psionics Handbook is OGC. —Sledged (talk) 15:16, 10 October 2008 (MDT)
Code of Conduct
Is that all the book says about the code of conduct? is there an expanded description in any book?--Froggeh 06:49, 21 December 2009 (MST)
- There is (I think in the 3.0 Defenders of the Faith) and perhaps in the Complete Divine as well. There are unofficial, fan-made interpretations here and here, if you don't have access to all of the WotC materials. -- Jota 10:10, 21 December 2009 (MST)
Is it possible for a paladin to gain two mounts with their special mount ability, as long as the two are used exclusively of each other? --Fathirian Hound 17:08, 24 October 2011 (MDT)
Could an alternate name for the Paladin class be Seeker of Purity?--220.127.116.11 13:45, 7 February 2015 (MST)
- Could another alternate name for the Paladin class be Defender of Justice?--18.104.22.168 17:47, 11 February 2015 (MST)