From D&D Wiki
It has the slayer's table on, someone could have edited it in the wrong way... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 16:38, 25 January 2007 (MST). Please sign your posts!
- Is it better now (thanks Sledged)? --Green Dragon 17:05, 25 January 2007 (MST)
- It was likely a mis-paste when I updated the tables from HTML to Wiki formatting.--Dmilewski 20:57, 25 January 2007 (MST)
- It's got the slayer tables on it. Again. Fix, please. --Son of Urza 12:10, 23 March 2007 (MDT)
- I guess that it never got changed last time — only the name of the table got changed. So, I alerted Dmilewski and he should figure out what to do from here. --Green Dragon 23:25, 23 March 2007 (MDT)
- Alright folks. I hit the "history" tab and delved back to the original post of the class, pulled the tabled from there, converted it from HTML to Wikitable format (thanks JEdit), then formatted it. Ping me if it still isn't right. --Dmilewski 07:49, 24 March 2007 (MDT)