SRD Talk:Lawful Good
From D&D Wiki
 Best Alignment?
WTF this page has a massive opinion there. It should not state that this is the best alignment. It could say many like this alignment because... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 12:21 2007-12-28. Please sign your posts!
- It's like an advertisement. If you'll note, all the alignment descriptions say they're the best alignment. Apparently, one is just as good as the other. —Sledged (talk) 22:14, 28 December 2007 (MST)
- It doesn't on the evil ones. They say they are "the most dangerous". --Sam Kay 04:21, 29 December 2007 (MST)
- What's with the opinionated last sentence on all the alignments? Someone fix that up or unlock the article so someone else could do it. Poobz 12:44, 14 June 2009 (MDT)
- Why? It's exactly from the SRD. --TK-Squared 13:04, 14 June 2009 (MDT)
- The game is written assuming that players won't be playing the evil alignment. It assumes good guy vs bad guy. --Dmilewski 17:11, 14 June 2009 (MDT)
- This is just the wording straight out of the book. And anyways the Alignment that is best is the one you choose. -Sarrow 17:14, 14 June 2009 (MDT)
- I say we should just remove it, even if it worded from the SRD it stupid and give nothing useful (even remotely). We be better without this sentence anyway. --Lord Dhazriel 17:17, 14 June 2009 (MDT)
- I think that it gives general idea of what the alignment is about. I know I have made decisions for character ideas and actions based off of that line. -Sarrow 17:20, 14 June 2009 (MDT)
- By the argument of "It's stupid", we should remove all pages on alignment, as well as the monk, fighter, etc. Let the SRD be as it is, and let variant pages be posted as it should be. Dragon Child 20:41, 14 June 2009 (MDT)
- Okay let em rephrase, it barely make any sense even in the given context. I think it is unneeded but it my opinion. Personally I alway found this line a bit too much. --Lord Dhazriel 21:40, 14 June 2009 (MDT)
- I think it ruins our credibility to change the SRD at all, beyond cosmetically. When I first started using this website, it was entirely for the SRD (I didn't even look at the other parts of the website). If you feel there is a problem with the way alignments work, write your own article in the DnD Other section (or perhaps Variant rules). --Aarnott 10:52, 15 June 2009 (MDT)