SRD Talk:Improved Trip
From D&D Wiki
The feat says successful melee trips result in a free attack. Does a trip from a weapon also result in a free attack? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 02:33, 21 January 2008 (MST). Please sign your posts!
- Using a melee weapon is a melee attack. So yes, you get a free attack.--Dmilewski 07:10, 21 January 2008 (MST)
- if i have four attacks, and use the first to trip them, would i end up with five attacks, including the trip?
- Trip attacks are made in place of melee attacks, so if your BAB was +11/+6/+1:
- You would use trip (with a melee weapon, if desired) as your opening attack, in place of your +11.
- If the trip was successful, you would get a free attack against the tripped enemy (At no BAB bonus, mind).
- You would then have your +6 and +1 attacks which you could use as normal.
- I hope that clears up your question --SgtLion (talk) 01:55, 13 July 2014 (MDT)