SRD Talk:Gray Render Zombie
From D&D Wiki
According to template, the stats should be:
Str 25, Dex 8, Con -, Int -, Wis 10, Cha 1
natural armor should improve by +3; gray render has +10 of natural armor, after template it should have +13 of natural armor.
- There were a good number of things off with the gray render zombie. In addition to missing stats and AC:
- HD type should have been d12 (oddly, though, the hit points were correct),
- The full attack was missing the claw attacks,
- Toughness should have been marked as a bonus feat, and
- Environment should have been "Any land and underground."
- —Sledged (talk) 11:24, 10 August 2007 (MDT)
- Thanks for the catch and the fix. --Dmilewski 13:21, 10 August 2007 (MDT)
- Fixed. Also updated categories for fixed Environment. --Dmilewski 07:05, 11 August 2007 (MDT)