From D&D Wiki
(Redirected from SRD Talk:Bugbear (Creature))
There is a bugbear image on the WotC homepage which we could include on the page here:
I still have to figure out how you can give layout commands for embedded external images, though. It would be nice to make the image smaller. Blue Dragon?
- This is not Open Game content. Although we don't technically host it, we could have the appearance of hosting it. That could be perceived as a breaking of the Open Game License. I prefer avoiding that. However, we can link to it in the article.
- Due to the GNU FDL license, we must be careful about copyrights and trademarks. Their appearance on our pages implies that they fall under the GNU FDL license, which is not the case. --Dmilewski 10:24, 13 August 2007 (MDT)
- That sucks :(. It is a pretty good picture! I'm hoping to con my wife into helping me do all the art for the Summon Monster templated creatures. She has 2 weeks off work right now and she is a great artist. --Aarnott 10:31, 13 August 2007 (MDT)
- I wish you luck. It would be nice, though not nessasary, to have images on SRD pages. :) --Sam Kay 11:40, 13 August 2007 (MDT)
- To make sure noone mistakes the pic as open content we can put it in a frame with a caption saying "this picture is embedded from the WotC homepage" or similar. A thumbnail with a link would do, too. Anyway, we still need a way to tell the wiki software to resize the image. --Mkill 11:44, 13 August 2007 (MDT)
- I, personally, do not want to deal with copyright problems. If we really want the image here we should do it the right way - email them asking them if it is okay to host the image on the Media Repository and have it on D&D Wiki. Would anyone like to email them? Also, I removed the image (left a link) so no copyright problems can happen. --Green Dragon 15:18, 13 August 2007 (MDT)