Rellit's Reapers' Powers
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
1ST-LEVEL REAPER POWERS
- Bolt:A You create a few enhanced short-lived bolts, arrows, or bullets.
- Catfall:A Instantly save yourself from a fall.
- Chameleon: Gain +10 enhancement bonus on Hide checks.
- Conceal Thoughts: You conceal your motives.
- Control Flames:A Take control of nearby open flame.
- Control Light: Adjust ambient light levels.
- Create Sound: Create the sound you desire.
- Detect Psionics: You detect the presence of psionics.
- Empty Mind:A You gain +2 on Will saves until your next action.
- Far Hand:A Move small objects at a limited distance.
- Float: You buoy yourself in water or other liquid.
- Force Screen:A Invisible disc provides +4 shield bonus to AC.
- Know Direction and Location: You discover where you are and what direction you face.
- Missive:A Send a one-way telepathic message to subject.
- My Light:A Your eyes emit 20-ft. cone of light.
- Skate: Subject slides skillfully along the ground.
2ND-LEVEL REAPER POWERS
- Body Equilibrium: You can walk on nonsolid surfaces.
- Cloud Mind: You erase knowledge of your presence from target’s mind.
- Control Sound: Create very specific sounds.
- Detect Hostile Intent: You can detect hostile creatures within 30 ft. of you.
- Elfsight: Gain low-light vision, +2 bonus on Search and Spot checks, and notice secret doors.
- Identify, Psionic: Learn the properties of a psionic item.
- Knock, Psionic: Opens locked or psionically sealed door.
- Levitate, Psionic: You move up and down, forward and back via mental support.
- Missive, Mass:A You send a one-way telepathic message to an area.
- Psionic Lock: Secure a door, chest, or portal.
- Sustenance: Go without food and water for one day.
- Thought Shield:A Gain PR 13 against mind-affecting powers.
- Tongues, Psionic: You can communicate with intelligent creatures.
- Wall Walker: Grants ability to walk on walls and ceilings.
3RD-LEVEL REAPER POWERS
- Body Adjustment:A You heal 1d12 damage.
- Danger Sense:A You gain +4 bonus against traps.
- Dimension Swap:A You and an ally switch positions.
- Darkvision, Psionic: See 60 ft. in total darkness.
- Energy Wall: Create wall of your chosen energy type.
- Mental Barrier:A Gain +4 deflection bonus to AC until your next action.
- Telekinetic Force:A Move an object with the sustained force of your mind.
- Touchsight:A Your telekinetic field tells you where everything is.
- Ubiquitous Vision: You have all-around vision.
4TH-LEVEL REAPER POWERS
- Aura Sight:A Reveals creatures, objects, powers, or spells of selected alignment axis.
- Correspond: Hold mental conversation with another creature at any distance.
- Dimension Slide:A Teleports you very short distance.
- Steadfast Perception: Gain immunity to illusory effects, +6 bonus on Spot and Search checks.
- Trace Teleport:A Learn destination of subject’s teleport.
- Wall of Ectoplasm: You create a protective barrier.
An Aappearing at the end of a power’s name in the power lists denotes an augmentable power. An X</FONT>denotes a power with an XP component paid by the manifester.
Power Chains: Some powers reference other powers that they are based upon. Only information in a power later in the power chain that is different from the base power is covered in the power being described. Header entries and other information that are the same as the base power are not repeated. The same holds true for powers that are the equivalents of spells, only the way the power varies from the spell is noted, such as power point cost.
Order of Presentation: In the power lists and the power descriptions that follow them, the powers are presented in alphabetical order by name—except for those belonging to certain power chains and those that are psionic equivalents of spells. When a power’s name begins with “lesser,” “greater,” “mass,” or a similar kind of qualifier, the power description is alphabetized under the second word of the power description instead. When the effect of a power is essentially the same as that of a spell, the power’s name is simply “Psionic” followed by the name of the spell, and it is alphabetized according to the spell name.
Manifester Level: A power’s effect often depends on the manifester level, which is the manifester’s psionic class level. A creature with no classes has a manifester level equal to its Hit Dice unless otherwise specified. The word “level” in the power lists always refers to manifester level.
Creatures and Characters: “Creatures” and “characters” are used synonymously in the power descriptions.
Augment: Many powers vary in strength depending on how many power points you put into them. The more power points you spend, the more powerful the manifestation. However, you can spend only a total number of points on a power equal to your manifester level, unless you have an ability that increases your effective manifester level.
Many powers can be augmented in more than one way. When the Augment section contains numbered paragraphs, you need to spend power points separately for each of the numbered options. When a paragraph in the Augment section begins with “In addition,” you gain the indicated benefit according to how many power points you have already decided to spend on manifesting the power.