From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
- +2 Constitution, -2 Strength.
- Small size.
- Gnome base speed is 20 feet.
- Low-light Vision: Gnomes can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions. * +2 racial bonus on saving throws against illusions.
- +1 racial bonus to attack rolls against kobolds and goblinoids (goblins, hobgoblins, and bugbears): Gnomes battle these creatures frequently and practice special techniques for fighting them.
- +4 dodge bonus against giants.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Alchemy checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Gnome.
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, and Orc.
- Once per day a gnome can use "Speak with Animals" [per the spell] as a spell-like ability to speak with a burrowing mammal (a badger, fox, rabbit, etc.). This ability is innate to gnomes. It has a duration of 1 minute (the gnome is considered a 1st-level caster when he uses this ability, regardless of his actual level).
- Gnomes with Intelligence scores of 10 or higher may cast the 0-level spells (cantrips) dancing lights, ghost sound, and prestidigitation, each once per day. These are arcane spells. Treat the gnome as a 1st-level caster for all spell effects dependent on level (range for all three spells and duration for ghost sound).
- Favored Class: Illusionist, which is a wizard who specializes in casting illusion spells.