From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
FEAT DESCRPITOR BLOCKS
Here is the format for feat descriptions.
- Feat Name [Type of feat]
- Some feats have prerequisites. A character must have the listed ability score, feat, skill, or base attack bonus in order to select or use that feat. A character can gain a feat at the same level at which he or she gains the prerequisite.
A character can’t use a feat if the character has lost a prerequisite.
- Description of what the feat does or represents in plain language.
- A minimum ability score, another feat or feats, a minimum base attack, a skill, or a level that a character must have in order to acquire this feat. This entry is absent if a feat has no prerequisite. A feat may have more than one prerequisite.
- What the feat enables the character to do.
- What a character who does not have this feat is limited to or restricted from doing. If not having the feat causes no particular drawback, this entry is absent.
- Additional facts about the feat.