From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
- Alignment: Any
- Hit Die: d6.
- Class Skills
- The adept’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Alchemy (Int), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (all skills taken individually) (Int), Profession (Wis), Scry (Int, exclusive skill), Spellcraft (Int), and Wilderness Lore (Wis).
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency
- Adepts are skilled with all simple weapons. Adepts are not proficient with any type of armor nor with shields.
|Saving Throws||Special||Spells per Day|
- An adept casts divine spells. She is limited to a certain number of spells of each spell level per day, according to her class level. Like a cleric, an adept may prepare and cast any spell on the adept list, provided she can cast spells of that level. Like a cleric, she prepares her spells ahead of time each day. The DC for a saving throw against an adept's spell is 10 + spell level + the adept's Wisdom modifier.
- Adepts, unlike wizards, do not acquire their spells from books or scrolls, nor prepare them through study. Instead, they meditate or pray for their spells, receiving them as divine inspiration or through their own strength of faith. Each adept must choose a time each day at which she must spend an hour in quiet contemplation or supplication to regain her daily allotment of spells. Time spent resting has no effect on whether an adept can prepare spells.
- When the adept gets 0 spells of a given level, she gets only bonus spells for that spell slot. An adept without a bonus spell for that level cannot yet cast a spell of that level. Bonus spells are based on Wisdom.
- Each adept has a particular holy symbol (as a divine focus) depending on the adept's magical tradition.
- At 2nd level, an adept can call a familiar, just like a sorcerer or wizard can.
Adept Spell List
- 0 level-create water, cure minor wounds, detect magic, ghost sound, guidance, light, mending, purify food and drink, read magic.
- 1st level-bless, burning hands, cause fear, command, comprehend languages, cure light wounds, detect chaos, detect evil, detect good, detect law, endure elements, obscuring mist, protection from chaos, protection from evil, protection from good, protection from law, sleep.
- 2nd level-aid, animal trance, bull's strength, cat's grace, cure moderate wounds, darkness, delay poison, endurance, invisibility, mirror image, resist elements, see invisibility, web.
- 3rd level-animate dead, bestow curse, contagion, continual flame, cure serious wounds, daylight, deeper darkness, lightning bolt, neutralize poison, remove curse, remove disease, tongues.
- 4th level-cure critical wounds, minor creation, polymorph other, polymorph self, restoration, stoneskin, wall of fire.
- 5th level-break enchantment, commune, heal, major creation, raise dead, true seeing, wall of stone.