SCS: Eladrin (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Eladrin (SCS)
This is a basic race in the Super class system (SCS). It can also be used in a regular 3.5 game.
Eladrin once lived in the magical beauty of the twilight courts. They are people who value beauty and splendor over anything else. Much like their elven brothers, Eladrin often appear as being arrogant and elitist to other races. Unlike elves, however, Eladrin are much more reserved and cold.
Eladrin are used to show their feelings in the form of an art rather then in words: Painting, singing or dancing is the way they use to express themselves, that's why they mostly seem cold and detached when speaking. However, even when speaking a strange charm seems to radiate from them.
 Physical Description
Eladrin's height is usually between 5′ 5″ and 6′ 2″ They are slim, and even the strongest simply look athletic rather than muscle-bound. They usually have pale complexions and long straight hair, which is often pale blue, silver or golden blond. Their ears are long and pointed, and their eyes are pearly orbs of vibrant blue, deep purple, emerald green or bright yellow, lacking pupils.
Eladrin have very uneasy relations with the elves, which they consider to be their lesser fey siblings. Elves know to avoid Eladrin at most costs. They like the quiet nature of the tieflings, and to them the tieflings are misunderstood people, a bit like themselves. To the Eladrin, Gnomes and Dwarves are annoying at best, and humans are simply not worth their time.
Eladrin tend to be of chaotic neutral alignment, they aren't as good natured as their elves cousins, but they are usually very open minded.
Eladrin live in huge fortess-cities called Vandalris; those cities are few and far between but each of host at least 1000 Eladrin citizens. Those Vandalris are usualy constructed in places of stunning natural beauty.
Each Vandalris has its own government and rulers, as well as its own laws.
Eladrin worship the sun and the moon, you can find temples dedicated to Elios and Dairis in about any Vandalris. They also sometime worship Zodus, the dead god that was killed by Dracus, and of course. Mobius, the god ruler of the oceans and forests, is also honored in different celebration over the year.
Eladrin speak Elven, a fey language that takes its roots in ancient sylvan. They also sometimes speak the language of their enemies, goblins and orcs.
Male names: Daramil, Arannis, Delrian, Ayereth, Dervan, Galinwel, Hadaris, Mindatar, Peblas, Quarion, Rialvas, Soveliss.
Female names: Althena, Anastriana, Andrasta, Galinvelle, Shanara, Queelenia, Cialynna, Meriele, Darinvelle, Naiaelle.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence . Like the elves, Eladrin are agile and charismatic. They are also very knowledgeable.
- Humanoid (Fey)
- Medium sized.
- Eladrin base land speed is 40ft (8 squares)
- Dark vision.
- Skill bonus: +2 arcana, +2 history and +2 perception (knowledge arcane, knowledge history, spot and listen for regular settings).
- Eladrin education: You gain training in one additional skill (4 in regular settings).
- Eladrin weapon proficiency: Eladrin gain proficiency with the longsword.
- Fey origin: Eladrin are considered to be fey for the prupose of effect that relate to creature types. Also, rather than sleep, an Eladrin enter a meditative state know as a trance. Eladrin need to spend 4 hours in this state to gain the benefit of a full night of sleep.
- Immune to magical sleep and effect. +5 vs. charm.
- Magical nature: The eladrin gain a +1 bonus on charisma-based saving throw (+1 on will saving throw in regular settings).
- Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Gnomish, Sylvan, Orc, Dwarven, halfing, Draconic and Primordial.
- Favored Class: Wizard, Fighter
- Level Adjustment: +2.
 Vital Statistics
Eladrin, like elves, grow at a decelerating rate throughout their lives. Very young eladrin mature at a rate comparable with humans but during adolescence slow to a near stop until about 110 years of age, at which point eladrin are considered mature. Elves then remain vigorous and active until the middle of their third century. Even so, after this most eladrin suffer few of the infirmities of old age that plague other races, remaining full of life until the end.