Runestaff of Healing (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
Runestaff of Healing Runestaff of Healing: This darkwood staff is capped with a clear zircon crystal. It has a small rune depicting a happy face.
A runestaff of curing allows you to cast any of the following spells (each three times per day) by expending a prepared arcane/divine spell or arcane/divine spell slot of the same level or higher.
- Remove Blindness/Deafness: Cures normal or magical conditions.
- Remove Curse: Frees object or person from curse.
- Remove Disease: Cures all diseases affecting subject.
- Neutralize Poison: Immunizes subject against poison, detoxifies venom in or on subject.
- Restoration Restores level and ability score drains.
- Runestaff pg223 of Magic Item Compendium (3.5e)