Royal Guardsman, Lizardfolk
From D&D Wiki
Royal Guardsman Lizardfolk are silent, massive lizardfolk breeded for battle, and used for the protection of Lizardfolk Titans, and other high ranking lizardfolk. They judge potential enemies at first glance, sizeing them up and figuring the best way to bring them down.
Hulking, powerfully built, these lizardfolk were breeded specifically for battle. About 13ft. high, and weigh about 900 pounds, the Royal Guardsman are a force to be reckoned with.
Royal Guardsman do not usually have anything to do with othe races except while protecting a meeting, but the harbor no ill will to any race at first glance. They do believe in their own superiority, but do not show it.
Usually Neutral, but if employed they make no move to act against they're employers commands or doings.
Tribal/Native religions from they're home
Taloss, Zythros, Vagoss
- +10 Strength, +10 Constitution, +8 Dexterity, +14 Wisdom
- Humanoid (Reptillian)
- Large: -1 AC, -1 On Attacks, -4 Hide Checks, +4 Grapple
- Royal Guardsman Lizardfolk has a base land speed of 45ft, and a swim speed of 20ft.
- Darkvision out to 120 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: An Royal Guardsman Lizardfolk begins with 10 levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 10d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +10, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +3, Ref +6, and Will +6.
- Racial Skills: An Royal Guardsman Lizardfolk's monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 8 x (3 + Int modifier, minimum 1). Its class skills are Intimidate, Jump, Listen, Search, Craft, Heal, Knowledge (Royalty), Bluff, Diplomacy, and Spot.
- Racial Feats: An Royal Guardsman Lizardfolk’s monstrous humanoid levels give it 5 feats.
- +10 AC bonus.
- SR 10 + class level
- Weapon Farmiliarty: An Royal Guardsman Lizardfolk is proficient with all simple and martial weapons, and all shields and armors.
- Due to their bulky size and shape armor must be customised this costs 100% of the value.
- An Lizardfolk has natrural weapons: Two Claw attacks (d8) and a bite (d10)
- Automatic Languages: DraconicBonus Languages: Common, Sylvan, Gnomish, Serpent
- Favored Class: Fighter or Ranger
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||11'||+4d12||300 lb.||× d6 lb.|
|Female||9' 6"||+4d10||300 lb.||× d6 lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races[[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]