Ronso, Revised (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Ronso, like humans, personality varies from Ronso to Ronso. However all Ronso are warrior men, women elderly, and child. Although the children do not participate in real combat such as war, they are encouraged to train amongst themselves to hone their fighting skills. All Ronso sharpen their teeth and fangs until the day they die.
 Physical Description
Ronso are big and muscular, they are covered in fur simalar to a lions, the color may vary from black to blue, the male ronso have a horn on their forehead.
As a race the ronso are capable of good relations with almost any race.
Ronso are militeristic and so are often lawful.
The Ronso have no language of their own having forgotten it long ago.
A ronso receives his or her first name form their parents they have no last name instead they simply put Ronso in its place followed by their clan or tribe name such as; Arai Ronso of the Snowbline Tribe.
Male names: Basik, Argai, Gazna, Kirano, Kimari
Female names: Zamzi, Irga, Tira, Viren
 Racial Traits
- +2 str +2 con +2 dex -2 int -2 cha: strong hearty and fast but a little dumb and antisocial.
- Monstrous Humanoid
- Ronso base land speed is 40 feet
- Lancit: a specal attack with a range of 20 ft that dose not provoke an attack of opportunity, a ronso can use lancit dealing 1d6/3 levels (minimum 1d6) damage to a target and heal that amount, this ability also with a percentile role of 51-100 allows the ronso to lern a special attack or ability of the ronso's choosing from that enemy the ronso can know multiple lancit abilitys: the ronso can lern 2 abilitys at level 1 and gain 1 new lancit ability slot every even level, a ronso can use an ability or attack only after successfully learning a new ability for one round after, or after losing half their hit points rounded down, if a ronso has all his lancit ability slots filled and tries learning a new ability he can choose one to forget. Passive lancit abilities such as a barbarian's damage reduction activates automatically and goes untill lancit abilities would normally not be useable. Can not learn feats, spells, spell-like abilities, or abilities that conflict with alignment such as an evil ronso learning smite evil or turn undead.
- Intimidation factor: the ronso get +4 to intimidate and recives no penalty for making an intimidation against targets one size category larger than the ronso, they get +2 to level checks or will saves made to resist intimidation and fear spells, opponents up to one size category get no size addition for intimidating a ronso and creates larger than that are treated one size catigory less when intimidating a ronso.
- The ronso receivs Die Hard as a bonus feat
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any.
- level adjustment +1
- Favored Class: Male fighter, Female Ranger.
 Vital Statistics
|20 years||+2d6 (i.e. Barbarian, Rogue, and Sorcerer)||+3d6 classes (i.e. Bard, Fighter, Paladin, and Ranger)||+4d6 (i.e. Cleric, Druid, Monk, and Wizard)|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|65 years||95 years||200 years||+4d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 10"||+2d12||150 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|
|Female||6' 8"||+2d12||120 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races[[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]