Ronso, Revised (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The Ronso, like humans, personality varies from Ronso to Ronso. However all Ronso are warrior men, women elderly, and child. Although the children do not participate in real combat such as war, they are encouraged to train amongst themselves to hone their fighting skills. All Ronso sharpen their teeth and fangs until the day they die.
Ronso are big and muscular, they are covered in fur similar to a lions, the color may vary from black to blue, the male ronso have a horn on their forehead. They may have green, yellow or yellow-green eyes.
As a race the ronso are capable of good relations with almost any race though they tend to avoid those that are more carefree or lawless.
Ronso are militaristic and so are often lawful.
They prefer to live in snowy mountains and dry cold areas.
Ronso can follow any religion and are not partially to any one specifically.
The Ronso have no language of their own having forgotten it long ago.
A ronso receives his or her first name form their parents they have no last name instead they simply put Ronso in its place followed by their clan or tribe name such as; Arai Ronso of the Snowbline Tribe.
Male names: Basik, Argai, Gazna, Kirano, Kimari Female names: Zamzi, Irga, Tira, Viren
- +2 str +2 con +2 dex -2 int -2 cha: strong hearty and fast but a little dumb and antisocial.
- Monstrous Humanoid
- Ronso base land speed is 40 feet
- Lancet: a special attack with a range of 20 ft that dose not provoke an attack of opportunity, a ronso can use lancet dealing 1d6/3 levels (minimum 1d6) damage to a target and heal that amount, this ability also with a percentile role of 51-100 allows the ronso to learn a special attack or ability of the ronso's choosing from that enemy the ronso can know multiple lancet abilities: the ronso can learn 2 abilities at level 1 and gain 1 new lancet ability slot every even level, a ronso can use an ability or attack only after successfully learning a new ability for one round after, or after losing half their hit points rounded down, if a ronso has all his lancet ability slots filled and tries learning a new ability he can choose one to forget. Passive lancet abilities such as a barbarian's damage reduction activates automatically and goes until lancet abilities would normally not be useable. Can not learn feats, spells, spell-like abilities, or abilities that conflict with alignment such as an evil ronso learning smite evil or turn undead.
- Intimidation factor: the ronso get +4 to intimidate and receives no penalty for making an intimidation against targets one size category larger than the ronso, they get +2 to level checks or will saves made to resist intimidation and fear spells, opponents up to one size category get no size addition for intimidating a ronso and creates larger than that are treated one size category less when intimidating a ronso.
- The ronso receives Die Hard as a bonus feat
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Level adjustment +1
- Favored Class: Male fighter, Female Ranger.
|20 years||+2d6 (i.e. Barbarian, Rogue, and Sorcerer)||+3d6 classes (i.e. Bard, Fighter, Paladin, and Ranger)||+4d6 (i.e. Cleric, Druid, Monk, and Wizard)|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|65 years||95 years||200 years||+4d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 10"||+2d12||150 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|
|Female||6' 8"||+2d12||120 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|