Rod of Xom (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
This a massively unbalanced Rod of Xom random roll chart. This Rod has one charge a day. Many believe it to be consuming. It's wielders often become obsessed on the outcome of the daily use. They try to understand the chaos and often go mad. When activated one of the random D100 possibilities happens. This is an item that has a direct link to the god Xom. It is often the end of who ever wields it. It has also been know to bestow its wielder with terrifying power of chance.
01. Xom Ignores you.
02. Summon Swarm (1.Butterflies ref15 or blinded by swarm 2.Swarm of rats (MM) 3. Swarm of spiders (MM) 4.Swarm of bats (MM)
03. 4d6 elemental cone (Ref 1d6+10 for half) Roll on the Element table below
04. Summon (Random dice type) mundane Items (as per DMG)
05.(1.Darkness 30ft 2.Day light 60ft 3. light 20ft 4. deeper darkness 60 ft) centered on the rod for (Random time table and Dice type)
06. (1.Body 2.Hair 3.Eyes 4.all items) permanently change colors to (Random Color chart) 50% wielder
07. 1.Positive energy 20ft burst centered on wielder 6d6 will 16 half 2.negative energy burst 6d6 20ft burst centered on wielder will 16 half 3.undeath to death will 18 60 ft radius centered on wielder 4.True resurrection 30ft radius (All dead and undead are resurrected as per true resurrection)
08. +(random Dice type) to (Random Ability) for (random dice type then time type) 50% wielder
09. Summon Random (Roll on the Type table) for (Random Time)
10. 1d(Random Dice Resistance to (Random Element) for (Random Time) 1-3 on wielder 4. on target 5.to all within 60ft 6.to all within 16 miles
11. Plain Shift 1 mile radius to a random plain (Note: a mile radius down and up. also the plain that is shifted to takes the place of the original mile radius on the plain of origin
12. Time travel (1-50% backwards 51-100 forward) random time d100 mile radius
13. 13 quasits are summoned and cause chaos for 13rnds
14. next skill check the wielder attempts he will automatically succeed
15. Re-roll the wielder thinks the re-rolled number happend but it surely did not
16. All possessions get sucked into the rod or if this has already happened all of those posessions are shot back out. 50% wielder
17. 1.Permanent polymorph no save (roll on the type table) 50% wielder 2.Baleful poly morph (frt1d8+10) 3. polymorph object held into snake 50% wielder (if only object held by wielder is the rod of wonder then the snake becomes a snake of wonder and functions as the rod. However the snake of wonder has free will and unlimited charges a day.) 4.Cookie man (the target needs to make a frt save 15 or be turned into a cookie permanently. This cookie heals 1d8+1 hit points
18. 1. Permanent mutation (roll the mutation table) 50% wielder. 2.Temp Mutation last 1d(Random) (Random time) 50% wielder
19. All terrain within 100 sqare feet changes to (roll the Random Terrain)
20. wielders hair grows 1d10 feet (if wielder has no hair then she must make a frt save dc21 or grow thick (random color) hair on her head (or back if has no head)
21. 1. reduced 1d4 sizes smaller permantly (frt save 16 for half) 50% 2.increased 1d4 sizes larger (frt save 16 for half) 50% (Note: all equipent and touched living creaters also shrink as per honey i shrunk the kids.
22. Sex Change no save 50% wielder
23. All creatures within 100 feet that have an int score below 5 permanently have 3d6 int and speak common
24. food rains from the sky 1d10 times 100 1.gum drops 2.beef jerky 3.bread 4.goodberrys
25. Rain pours on the wielder for 1d(random time)
26. Slay living (frt 18 or nothing) if failed the rod eats the slayed creatures soul and it can never be resurected.
27. 1d(random dice) gallons of water shoot at the target Ref X(x=gallons) or knocked back 1d4 spaces
28. flesh to stone/ stone to flesh (FRT18) 50% wielder
29. The target is covered in fairy fire
30. 1.Invisibility covers the wielder 2.greater invisibility covers the wielder 3. mislead on the target 4.the wielder thinks he is invisible
31. All creatures within one square mile must make a will save 15 or fall asleep for 1d(randomtime)
32. Wielder and target learn each others languages automatically
33. Alignment changes(random Alignment) permanently 50%
34. Dosnt need to eat for 1drandom days 50% wielder
35. Ray of random element 1d6 per wielders hit dice
36. Teleport 1drandom miles north 50%
37. Weilder gains DR10/epic for Random Time
38. Tasha's Hideous laughter will13
39. Barrel of supplies appears next to wielder 1.gun powder 2.jerky 3.water 4.wine 5.ale 6.50,000gp 7.600 gems 8.monkeys 9.fish 10.carrots and cabbage
40. Fire ball goes out a mile radius (ref13 for half) that deals 1d6dmg per wielder hit dice
41. Capture/release a long ray of what looks like electricity tangles the target. The target gets and apposed grapple or it is sucked into the rod until number is rolled again. (the rod gets a +40 grapple check)
42. Wielder transported to patron deity. If has no patron deity then to a random deity
43. Raise dead mass 60ft radius. all dead creatures are raised as 1.zombies 2.skeletons 3.vampires 4.lichs and must help wielder of the rod until they are destroyed. However they are the same alignment and their int and cha will not go below 6
44. A building is summoned in front of wielder the building is 1.A fully furnished 3 story mansion 2. number 1 but a bordello with 1d6+1 whores of the opposite sex of the wielder but the same race of the wielder. 3.a small shanty 4.a 6 story tower 5. a war boat 6. a tent
45. 1 herd of (1.unicorns 2.Pegasus 3.worgs 4.rhinos 5.elephants 6.deer) charges toward the target trampling anything in between him. once past him they dissipate.
46. wielder summons a permanent familiar as per a sorcerer Roll random animal to determine the familiar
47. frt 19 or become a child 50%
48. (frt 16 for half) age 1d100 years
49. 1.the target and the wielder swap bodies permanently (no save). Int,Wis,Cha all remain the same. 2.the target and wielder swap races (permanent)
50. Flip a coin if heads wielder is turned into a copper. if tails target is turned into a copper. no save.
51. as though this isn't bad enough the deck of many things appears in the wielders pocket
52. 60ft radius anti magic field centered 5 feet under wielder (permanent)
53. True strike on wielder.
54. most recently deceased part member appears next to the target and is brought back to life
55. Arcanis Extinguished target must make a will save 19 or permanently can no longer cast or use any sort of spell like ability beyond a magic item
56. Flesh to (1.Gold 2.Sand 3.water 4.bread 5.Silver 6.Brass) (frt 18)
57. 1d10 times 100 feet of (1.Hemp 2.Silk 3.vine 4.wire) rope fall 5 feet in front of target
58. A loud Strange noise erupts from the rod... but nothing appears to happen.
59. The target is "cloned" but the clone immediately comes into consciousness not realizing its the clone 50% wielder (Note: Equipment is not cloned)
60. A permanent image of the target appears next to the caster as per permanent image. (Note: the image is permanently acting out the round before. this cannot be dispelled)
61. Wielder can now play the (1.Violin 2.Tuba 3.Flute 4.Guitar 5.Tribal drum 6.Bagpipe). The Preform skill is now considered a class skill. Also a MW instrument is summoned.
62. Target and wielder are magically forced into a stare. During this stare they share a special moment and an understanding. (If opposite sexes they fall in love permanently)
63. Every one in a 60ft radius of the target are taken to a magical plane where they are forced to sit and eat supper for one hour. in this hour no one can stand from their chair nor can they make anyu sort of attack against one another. the meal is (1.Roast beef sandwiches with chips 2.A turkey dinner 3.vegan Burritos 4.a traditional farm breakfast
64. Temporary regeneration 5 lasts Random Time
65. a child is made directly in between the target and the wielder. The child is a baby version of the two combined.
66. Roll on the Rod of Chance table
67. Roll on the classic rod of wonder
68. The rod grants you a wish which you must use within the round. (DM counts to 6 mudpuppies aloud)
69. Fort save 16 or become a sentient item. (Note: random roll from the items on person. then randomly select one of their Spell like abilities or Special qualities)
70. The taste of fresh grapes reaches all taste buds within 20 ft radius
71. Roll rod of wonder -II-
72. Roll rod of wonder -IV-
73. Everyone dances uncontrollably for 1drandom rounds (like tasha's hideous laughter. no save.)
74. The targets weapon is melded to its body making it a natural weapon (Frt 13 negates)
75. 1drandom buzz saw blades shoot from the rod each one does 1d6 (Slashing,piercing) damage to the target
76. Centered below targets feet. (1.Hallow ground 2.unhallow ground 3.permanent circle of protection from evil 4. permanent circle of protection from good)
77. The PC character sitting furthest from the DM gains a random template for 24hrs 20% permanent
78. A permanent portal is opened up that will magically transport any one who goes through it to 1-50% the Wielders place of birth 51-100% the targets place of birth
79. Every one in a 30 ft radius rolls a d12 the highest roller finds a magical carrot in his/her pocket. This carrot will heal 150hp upon being eaten
80. Summon futuristic weapon (1.9mm pistol 2.Grenade 3.Cannon 4.laser gun 5.Light saber 6.Robot) Note:Dm has final call on ammunition, damage, and fuel.
81. Wielder and target trade one of their SQ/Spell like abilities at random permanently
82. every one within 30ft of the target randomly trade places
83. Nothing appears to happen... however if the wielder survives he will have a vision of the future in his dreams that night.
84. 1.All plant life in 60ft goes wild and entangles any one near as per entangle. 2.all plant life in 60ft dies 3.all plant life in 60ft can speak the main language of the wielder 4.1d6 apple trees shoot up out of the ground around the target. the target takes 3d6 per tree (Ref 13 half)
85. one of the wielders skills gets a +10 modifier for one hour. (skill randomly selected)
86. Every one within a 60ft radius centered on target can only do sub dual damage for 1drandom rounds
87. The wielder's shadow becomes sentient and runs away. (He/She no longer have a shadow of any sort)Note: the Shadow is now an NPC in the world
88. An egg appears on the ground if taken care of a (1.Unicorn 2.Pegasus 3.Dragon 4.blue jay 5.Balor 6.Hound archon 7.Platypus 8.Giant Owl) is born as a baby with no alignment. This egg takes 2 months to hatch. If opened before it hatches the egg explodes dealing 6d6 hell fire (Ref19 half)
89. Xom Laughs at you (frt18 or permanently deafened)
90. People in the closest town think that The wielder the son of Xom and begin to worship you. Also the target believes this.
91. the rod shoots backwards re roll and the wielder is now the target. the target the wielder.
92. The Rod Disowns the wielder. it will no longer work in his hands
93. The target is sent away to the corn fields...(target sent to a random plain)
94. Xom is pleased The target and wielder gain +1d4 to a random ability score permanently
95. Every one in a 60ft radius gains a random Greater blood line (Unearthed arcana).
96. Every one in a 60ft radius (centered on target) becomes a human. all equipment adjusts to the new form.
97. Toy models of every one in 60ft radius appear in wielders pocket or bag.
98. The rod turns into a mundane item (Note: it still has the same effect it just becomes the ______of Xom.
99. two effects. roll from the table twice
100. The rod and wielder become one. the rod disappears and the wielder can now use the rod as a spell like ability 2/day. (Note: if this is rolled again the "wielder becomes the rod" and for all intents and purposes is dead to the world."
1.True neutral 2.Chaotic good 3.Law full good 4.neutral good 5.Neutral Evil 6.Chaotic Neutral 7.Chaotic Evil 8.Law full Evil
COLOR CHARTS D12
1.Black 2.White 3.Blue (1.Dark 2.Baby 3.Sky 4.Ocean 5.indigo 6.neon) 4.Red (1.Dark 2.Crimson 3.Maroon 4.Rust 5.Blood 6.fire) 5.Green (1.dark 2.neon 3.Forest 4.Lime 5.light 6.moss) 6.Yellow (1.Light 2.Mustard 3.Neon 4.Big bird 5.lemon 6.custard) 7.purple/Pinks (1.Dark purple 2.Bruise 3. dark pink 4.Neon pink 5.Pastel purple 6.Violet) 8.Brown (1.Light 2.Dark 3.Mud 4.Mahogany 5.Hazel 6.oak) 9.orange (1.Light 2.Dark 3.Neon 4.sherbet) 10.metallic(1.Gold 2.Silver 3.copper 4.mithril 5.platinum 6.metallic color) 11.Other (1.Glow in the dark 2.rainbow 3.glowing re roll color 4.gray 5.clear 6.denim) 12.roll Pattern
1.stripes 2.polka dots 3.zig zags 4.Hounds tooth 5.checkers 6.plaid
ELEMENTAL TABLE D8
1.Fire 2.Cold/Frost 3.Sonic 4.Electricity 5.Negative energy 6.Positive energy 7.Hell fire 8.Shadow
RANDOM DICE TYPE
D100 1-11 D4 12-45 D6 46-69 D8 70-89 D10 90-94 D12 95-99 D20 100 D100
D100 1-11 secs 12-60 Min 61-81 Hrs 82-92 days 93-96 weeks 97-99 Months 100 Years
01.Celestial 02.Fiendish 03.Ghost 04.Half-celestial 05.Half-Dragon 06.Half-fiend 07.Lich 08.zombie 09.Skeleton 10.Vampire 11.Zombie 12.Lycanthrope (1.Wolf 2.rat 3.Bear 4.tiger)
TYPE TABLE D6
1.Animal 2.Beast 3.Outsider 4.Construct/Undead 5.Abjuration 6.Humanoid
1-2.Andosphinx 3-4.Ankheg 5-6.Arena 7-8.Basilisk 9-10.Behir 11-15.Blinkdog 16-17.Bulette 18-19.Chimera 20-21.Cockatrice 22-23.Criosphinx 24-25.Darkmantle 26-27.Digester 28-29.Dragonne 30.Eight headed hydra 31-33.11 headed hydra 34-35.ethereal marauder 36-37.Five headed hydra 38-39.Frost worm 40-42.Giant eagle 43-44.Giant owl 45-46.Girallon 47-48.Gorgon 49-50.Gray render 51-53.Griffon 54-55.Gynosphinx 56-58.Hippogriff 59-60.Hydra 61.Kraken 62-65.Krenshar 66-68.Lamia 69-70.Manticore 71-73.Owlbear 74-80.Pegasus 81-84.Phase spider 85.Purple worm 86.Remorhaz 87-90.Roper 91-92.Seacat 93-94.Shocker lizard 95.Stirge 96.Spider eater 97.Tarrasque 98.Unicorn 99.Winter wolf 100.Worg
01-03. Inevitable 04-06. Animated object 07-10. Kolyarut 11-15. Marut 16-20. Warforged 21-25. Retriever 26-30. Stone Golem 31-35. Clay golem 36-40. Zelekhut 41-45. Iron Golem 46-50.Flesh Golem 51-55. Allip 56-60. Bodak 61-65. Caller in the darkness 66.Bug bear zombie 67. Ettin skeleton 68-72. Devourer 73-75. Dread Wraith 76-80. Ghoul 81-82. Ghost 83-85 Mummy 86.Mummy lord 87. Kobold Zombie 88. Minotaur zombie 89-90. Mohrg 91.nightshade 92. Troll skeleton 93-95. wraith 96-99. vampire spawn 100. Vampire
01.Aboleth 02-08.Athach 09-11.Choker 12-16.Chull 16-20.Cloaker 21-24.Dark naga 24-26.Delver 27-29.Drider 30-35.Elan 36.Ethereal Filcher 37-40.Ettercap 41-42.Foulgub 43-44.Gibbering mouther 45-50.Grick 54-53.Gibbering orb 55-56.Guardian Naga 57-60.Mimic 61-63.Otyugh 64-67.Mindflayer 68.Beholder 69-70.Phasm 71-75.Rust monster 76-80.Skum 81-82.Spirit naga 83-84.Temporal Filcher 85-86.Wisp 87.Black pudding 88.Gelatinous Cube 89.Gray Ooze 90.Ochre Jelly 91.Air Elemental 92.Earth elemental 93.Fire elemental 94.Water elemental 95.Invisible stalker 96-99.Magmin
01-2.Bugbear 3-4.Drow 5-6.Duergar 7-8.Dwarf,mountain 9-10Dwarf,Hill 11-12.Dwarf,Deep 13-14.Elf, High 15-16.Elf, Aquatic 17-18.Elf, Wood 19-20.Elf, Wild 21-22.Gnoll 24-25.Gnome 26-27.Gnome,Deep 28-29.Gnome,Forest 30-31.Gnome,Rock 32-33.Goblin 34-35.Half-elf 36-37.Half-Orc 38-39.Halfling 40-41.Halfling,Deep 42-43.Halfling,Lightfoot 44-45.Hobgoblins 46-47.Human 48-49.Kobold 50-51.Lizard folk 52-53.Locathah 54-55.Merfolk 56 -57.Orc 58-59.Troglodyte 60-61.Cloud Giant 62-63.Fire giant 64-65.Frost giant 66-67.Ogre 68-69.Ogre mage 70-71.Stone giant 72-73.Troll 74-75.Storm Giant 76-77.Grig 78-79.Dryad 80-81.Nixie 82-83.Nymph 84-85.Pixie 86-87.Satyre 88-89.Doppelganger 90-91.Gargoyle 92-93.Grimlock 94-95.Harpy 96-97.Medusa 98-99.Minotaur 100.Ooloi
ANIMALS D100(1.Mammals 2.Bird 3.Others)
01.Rabbit 02.Dog 03.Cat 04.Horse 05.Deer 06.Bear 07.Elk 08.Lemur 09.Spider Monkey 10.Squirrels 11.Fox 12.Beaver 13.Ground Hog 14.Hedge hog 15.Weasel 16.Rat 17.OX 18.Pig 19.Cow 20.Gazelle 21.Zebra 22.Elephant 23.Hippopotamus 24.Donkey 25.Goat 26.Sheep 27.Tiger 28.Panther 29.Lion 30.Liger 31.Gorrilla 32.Chimpanzee 33.Orangutan 34.Wolf 35.Dugong 36.Seals 37.Moles 38.Mouse 39.Aardvark 40.Camel 41.Rhinoceros 42.Boar 43.Dolphin 44.Whale 45.Chipmunk 46.Bat 47.Hare 48.Chinchilla 49.Gopher 50.Giraffes 51.Tapir 52.Martens 53.Badgers 54.Wolverines 55.otters 56.Panda 57.Skunks 58.Hyena 59.Dingo 60.Mink 61.racoon 62.Red Panda 63.Walrus 64.meerkat 65.Cheetah 66.Fossa 67.Ocelot 68.Mongoose 69.Anteater 70.baboon 71.Sloth 72.kangaroo 73.koala 74.Riding Dog 75.possum 76.porpoise 77.Wallaby 78.Wallaroo 79.Tasmanian devil 80.Rataroo 81.echidna 82.black bear 83.polar bear 84.brown bear 85.sun bear 86.Kodiak bear 87.Lynx 88.Nutria 89.Armadillo 90.llama 91.pony 92.Macaque 93.pika 94.porcupine 95.Buffalo 96.warthog 97.Gerbil/hamster 98.Guinea pig 99.Pegasus 100.Unicorn
01. Ostrich 02. Emu 03. Kiwi 04. Do do 05. Swan 06. Goose 07. Ducks 08. Quail 09. guinea fowl 10. pheasant 11. turkeys 12. grouse 13. chicken/rooster 14. puffins 15. seagull 16. Snipe 17. loon 18. Grebe 19. Albatross 20. petrel 21. Crow 22. pidgeon 23. King penguin 24. Emperor Penguin 25. Yellow eyed penguin 26. Royal Penguin 27. Rock hopper penguin 28. Pelican 29. Tropic Bird 30. White Stork 31. Wood Stork 32. Turkey Vulture 33. California Condor 34. King Vulture 35. American Black Vulture 36. Flamingo 37. Crested Eagle 38. Mountain hawk-eagle 39 Martial Eagle 40. Bald Eagle 41. Tawny Eagle 42. Golden Eagle 43. Short-toothed eagle 44. Swamp Harrier 45. Pallid Harrier 46. Hawk 47. Black-Winged Kite 48. Bat Hawk 49. Red Kite 50. osprey 51. Saker Falcon 52. Prairie Falcon 53. New Zealand Falcon 54. Gyrfalcon 55. Crane 56. Sand grouse 57. Dove 58. Cockatoo 59. True Parrot 60. Macaw 61. Cukoo 62. Turacos 63. Northern spotted Owl 64. Eagle Owl 65. Masked Owl 66. Hoatzin 67. White Owl 68. Oilbird 69 Night jar 70. Tawney Frogmouth 71. Hummingbird 72. King fisher 73. Roller 74. White-Whiskered Puff bird 75. Rufous-Tailed Jacamar 76. Double toothed Barbet 77. Keel-Billed Toucan 78. Toucan-Barbet 79. Ochre-Collard Piculet 80. Ivory Billed Woodpecker 81. Yellow shafted Flicker 82. Eurasian Wryneck 83. Black Woodpecker 84. HoneyGuide 85. Blue jay 86. Robin 87. Oriole 88. Bobwhite 89. Titmouse 90. Finch 91. Trogon 92. Mousebird 93. House Sparrow 94. Golden Headed Manakin 95. Hawaiian Crow 96. Gonolek 97. Raven 98. Shrike 99. Drongo 100.Blue tit
01. Common Chameleon 02. Helmet Iguana 03. Common Basilisk 04. Helmeted iguana 05. Green Iguana 06. Texas horned lizard 07. Green anole 08. Rock agama 09. Komodo Dragon 10. Thorny Devil 11. Gila Monster 12. Gecko 13. Cobra 14. Tree Python 15. Rattle Snake 16. Garter Snake 17. Copper head 18. King snake 19. Anaconda 20. Coral snake 21. Viper 22. Box Turtle 23. Snapping turtle 24. Sea turtle 25. Helmeted turtle 26. Terrapin 27. Tiger shark 28. Whale Shark 29. Great shark 30. Sea horse 31. Sword fish 32. Tree Frog 33. Poison dart frog 34. Common Toad 35. Red eyed tree frog 36. Golden Toad 37. Leopard Frog 38. Olm 39. Hell bender 40. Red back salamander 41. Marbled salamander 42. Piranha 43. gold fish 44. Salmon 45. Alpine Newt 46. Honey bee 47. Grass hopper 48. Butterfly 49. Lunar Moth 50. horsefly 51. dragon fly 52. praying mantis 53. Wasp 54. Yellow jacket 55. Killer bee 56. Hornet 57. Bull ant 58. Fire ant 59. Sugar ant 60. Scarab 61. Flower beetle 62. Lady bug 63. Daddy long leg 64. Flea 65. Tick 66. Tarantula 67. Jumping spider 68. Wolf spider 69. Black widow 70. Goliath Bird eater 71. Forest scorpion 72. Desert scorpion 73. Skink 74. Clown Fish 75. Mite 76. Herring 77. Jelly fish 78. Lobster 79. Crab 80. Shrimp 81. Eel 82. Electric Eel 83. Ra y 84. Giant squid 85. Reef squid 86. Common Octopus 87. Blue ringed octopus 88. Star fish 89. Clam 90. Muscle 91. Bow mouth Guitar fish 92. Skate 93. Angler fish 94. Vampire squid 95. lion fish 96. cockroach 97. angle fish 98. crayfish 99. hermit crab 100.beta fish
01-2.Aasimar 3-4.Abysal Greater basilisk 5-6.Achaierai 6-7.Arrowhawk 7-8.Tojanida 8-9.Mephit 9-10.Archon, Hound 11-12.Astral Deva 13-14.Xorn 15-16.Azer 17-18.Avoral 19-20.Babau 21-22.Mercane 23-24.Barbed Devil 25-26.Barghest 27-28.Bearded Devil 29-30.Bebilith 31-32.Bone Devil 33-34.cerebrilith 35-36.Chain Devil 37-38.Chaos Beast 39-40.Couatl 41-42.Chichimec 43-44.Djinni 45-46.Dretch 47-48.Efreeti 49-50.Titan 51-52.Erinyes 53-54.Formian Queen 55-56.Formian Taskmaster 57-58.Formian Warrior 59-60.Formian Worker 61-62.Jann 63-64.Glabrezu 65-66.Ghaele 67-68.Hell Hound 69-70.Hellcat 71-72.Hezrou 73-74.Horned Devil 75-76.Howler 77-78.Ice devil 79-80.Imp 81-82.Leonal 83-84.Lillend 85-86.Marilith 87-88.xill 89-90.Yeth hound 91-93.Tiefling 94-99.Quasit 100-Balor
1-2.weak bones:-1d4 con 3-4.Thick skin:+1d(random dice) natural armor 5-6.4 eyes : +1d10 perception 7-8.Regeneration: regeneration 1d4 9-10.adamantine bones: DR 1d4/ (vulnerable to electric) 11-12.4 arms : +1d10 on climb checks 13-14.gills : ability to breath under water 15-16.Grow horns from head (1.small devil horns(1d2) 2.dear like horns(1d8) 3.ram like horns(1d6) 4.moose horns(1d6)): Head butt attack. 17-18.Freakishly large (Random Body Part): one body part is considered one size category larger. 19-20.no eyes: Blind 21-22.extra mouth on (Random Body part): the other mouth has the same bite attack as the original 23-24.freakishly large brain: +1d4 on all class knowledge checks 25-26.two left legs:-1d4 Dex 27-28.Small brain: -1d4 int 29-30.Grow wings 1.bat 2.feathered 3.demon 4.insect: Fly poor 20ft 31-32.Big nose: Gain Scent 33-34.kangaroo legs: +1d6 on all jump checks 35-36.elemental abilities: gain the ability to shoot 1d(random dice) (random element) as ranged attacks 10/day 37-38.Elemental resistance: gain resistance 1d10 (Random element) 39-40.eye lasers: ability to shoot a scorching ray from eyes that does 1d(random) per level. 41-42.grow a small plant from head: a plant grows from head that provides 1.cannabis 2.apples 3.goodberrys 3.drow knockout poison 43-44.grow hair all over body: -1d6 movement when untrimmed 46-47.Skin glows: 20ft light glows off of skin at all times 48-49.Big Boy: One size larger than normal for race and +2 con 50-51.Fanged: grows fangs that deal 1d4 lethal damage (if already has fangs the damage goes up a dice 52-53.missing body part: Random body part fell off and doesn't come back (cannot be regenerated) 54-55.no Mouth: unable to speak 56-57.no ears: unable to hear 58-59.Orc eyes:dark vision 60ft 60-61.Elf eyes: low light vision 62-63.invisibility: can go invisible at will 64-65.Claws: hands turn into lobster claws (unable to hold most weapons) 66-67.Animal Ass: lower torso becomes like that of a random animal and subject becomes tauric 68-69.goat legs: Hoofed and hairy legs like a goat 70-71.can cover body in (Random element): Body can become encased in element and the subject gains full immunity to element and DR 5/magic 72-73.Aura of beauty: +1d4 Cha 74-75.1.skin 2.eyes 3.hair turns a different color (roll random color) 76-77.Teleporter: able to dimension door at will 78-79.super strength:+1d10+5 to STR 80-81.Exoskeleton: ability to cast stone skin on self once a day 82-83.Psionics: has 7pts of psionics to use a day 84-85.extraordinary hearing and sight: +1d4 Wis and dark vision 120ft 86-87.Tail: Subject has a fully functional tail of his Dm's choice 88-89.vampiric: subject must drink one cup of fresh blood daily for sustenance(cannot eat food) 90-91.Speedster: 1-90% double normal movement and actions 91-99% 4 times normal movement 100% 10 times normal movement. 92-93.Slug legs: movement reduced to 10ft 94-95.Grow random colored feathers all over body 96-97.a random body part changes colors. 98-99.Head looks like that of an random animals 100. Re roll twice
Body Parts D20
1.Head 2.chest 3.left arm 4.right arm 5.left leg 6.right leg 7.groin 8.stomach 9.hand right 10Feet right 11.Back 12.Eyes 13 Ears 14.foot left 15.hand left 16. nose 17. butt 18. neck 19. jaw 20. hips
1.Thick Woods 2.Desert 3.Arctic woods 4.Jungle 5.Swamp 6.Wheat field 7.Toxic Wastes 8.Mountainous 9.ocean 10.oasis 11.volcanic wastes 12.Urban City