Rillkin (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Rillkins are peaceful farmers. They don't much care about what is happening around them if it doesn't affect them.
Rillkins look like halflings but they have something gnomish in their appearance. They are a little smaller than halflings. They are more fragile than halflings but a lot faster.
Rillkins get along the best with halflings and gnomes. They are quite suspicious towards the bigger races.
Rillkins are usually chaotic. They like to do what they want.
The rillkins like to live in the plains near to a forest. There is no rillkin lands because they don't form societies. They just live in their own farms or travel from place to place.
Religion is not common among the rillkins.
Rillkins speak Common and Halfling and they can learn any language.
Rillkins use halfling names.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, +2 Intelligence, −2 Strength, −2 Constitution : Rillkins are cunning and charismatic. Their small size makes them agile but also weak and frail.
- Small: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 of those of Medium characters.
- Rillkin base land speed is 50ft.
- +1 racial bonus on all saves.
- +2 racial bonus to Diplomacy, Hide, Jump, Listen, Move Silently and Spot. Tumble is always considered as a class skill for rillkins. They also get a +2 bonus to Knowledge(nature) with questions about seasons and cycles and when identifying plants.
- Automatic proficiency with the sickle, sling and all bows. They are also able to use slings one category bigger than normal without a penalty. Rillkins get a +2 bonus to attack rolls with these weapons.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Halfling. Bonus Languages: Any(except secret languages).
- Favored Class: Rogue or Scout.
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||75 years||100 years||+5d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 0”||+2d4||30 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||3’ 10”||+2d4||25 lb.||× (1) lb.|