Retreaver (2.5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
- Retreaver are a modification of a standard Reaver. Retreavers specialize in the live capture of targets. Keen and persistant, not even invisibility will hide its target. They are often escorted by a group of Reavers. Retreavers can be Purple or Magenta.
- Family: Construct
- Size: Medium
- Vision: Infrared (Able to see via heat. Target can be seen even if hiding in shadow or invisible. Able to see through thin walls.)
- Hit Die: 5d10/2d10
- AC: 3/4
- Str: 15/14
- Dex: 16/16
- Con: 15/14
- Int: ?/? (Artificial)
- Wis: 0/0
- Cha: 0/0
- Stun Claw/Stun Claw (Purple only): 1d6/1d6, nonlethal. Target must roll constitution save or become paralyzed for 10 minutes.
- Restraints (Purple only): Leaps and pins target to ground if hit. Quickly restraints target with powerful clamp. Requires assistance to break free.
- Stun Net: Can hit up to 3 people if grouped together. If hit, will entangle enemies and paralyze for 10 minutes. Ranged.
- Concussive Shot (Magenta only): +2 to hit, 2d10, Fires a dense, but paded shell at foe. Deals nonlethal damage. Enemy must make constitution save or be knocked down.
 Special Attacks
- Smoke Shell: Deploys a canister in front of user, quickly enveloping the area surrounding him in smoke. Everyone in/outside of the smoke takes a -5 penalty to hit. and obscures vision.
- Malicitan Core: Upon 'death', the Retreaver's Malicitan Core will go critical, disintegrating the body and leaving only metalic dust. This happens within 2 rounds. If someone is still pinned by the Retreaver when this happens, they will take 5d6 in damage.