Requests for Adminship/Vrail2
From D&D Wiki
- Vrail2's Nomination. Failed.
Voice your opinion (0/5/0) 0% Approval; Ended 16:30, 27 May 2012 (MST)
- Candidates Prelude
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve D&D Wiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for voters:
- 1. What sysop chores do you anticipate helping with? Please read the page about administrators and the administrators' reading list on Wikipedia before answering.
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to D&D Wiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or do you feel other users have caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- Per the above nomination reason. --Green Dragon (talk) 16:56, 20 May 2012 (MDT)
- Stopped editing less than a month after his adminship and hasn't been seen since. Not useful to keep him listed as an admin. Marasmusine (talk) 00:32, 21 May 2012 (MDT)
- I suppose it's safe to say he's gone. If he comes back, we can just re-examine is eligibility. Jwguy (talk) 03:58, 21 May 2012 (MDT)
- "Oppose" is a strong word. I don't actually mind Vrail's ability to be an admin. However, he hasn't edited this wiki in approaching two years (has it really been that long?? Time flies!) and hasn't responded to anything on his talk page. Therefor, I think it is best to remove him as an admin, at least until such time that he can somewhat regularly edit. JazzMan 10:00, 21 May 2012 (MDT)
- Good guy, but inactive admins need to be removed for security reasons, if his account is compromised with admin credintials that never change, it could cause a lot of grief. --Ganre (talk) 11:29, 21 May 2012 (MDT)