Requests for Adminship/Daniel Draco2
From D&D Wiki
 Daniel Draco
- Daniel Draco's Nomination. Done!
Voice your opinion (7/0/0) (100% Approval - Neutral was not counted) Ended 8:20 (AM), 29 November 2008 (MST)
I have nominated myself because I want to help the wiki as much as I can, and there are a lot of limitations to that capacity when one is just a normal user. I've got plenty of spare time when I'm looking for something to do, so I might as well spend it patrolling edits and such.
- Candidates Prelude
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve D&D Wiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for voters:
- 1. What sysop chores do you anticipate helping with? Please read the page about administrators and the administrators' reading list on Wikipedia before answering.
- Mostly I would be patrolling edits and blocking vandals (although they don't seem to be as much as a problem as they used to be). Minor corrections on the SRD as I see them or they are pointed out can also be expected, but otherwise if I see something in need of doing, I'll try to do something towards getting it done.
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to D&D Wiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- As before, what I'm most proud of are all of my reversions of malicious edits, because it's a very large part of what I've done to help the wiki.
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or do you feel other users have caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- I've had a few minor conflicts in the tavern, but I've always tried to apologize and get to an understanding with everyone involved.
- General comments
I want to explain that the reason I resigned before was due to problems in my personal life, with a lot of changes that were hard to deal with. With all the stress and responsibility, I found that I was unable to do my part as an admin at that time. The problems have since passed, and I have adjusted to things now, and I am fully confident that I can handle adminship now that my life is in order.
- Support: I support Daniel Draco because he's been a longstanding member of the community here, he's always helpful and creative and supportive of other people's works, providing solid input. His knowledge of the site is strong. He's trustworthy, reliable, well versed in DnD rules, and funny to boot. --Ganteka 17:26, 23 November 2008 (MST)
- Support: Has always seemd helpful and knowledgable. 08:56, 24 November 2008 (MST)
- Support: I support Daniel Draco since he was a great admin before and there is no reason he shouldn't be an admin again. --Aarnott 11:08, 24 November 2008 (MST)
- Support: I support Daniel Draco because I think he will be a nice additions to the admin team. He have a nice amount of contribution and is very knowledgeable of DnD and Wiki formatting.--Lord Dhazriel 11:19, 24 November 2008 (MST)
- Support: I support Daniel Draco because he has been an admin on the wiki before and because he is always kind to new users and helps them out where possible. --Sabre070 13:53, 24 November 2008 (MST)
- Support: I support Daniel Draco because not only has he already been an admin, he also has helped the D&D Wiki community by stopping vandals, keeping creations the way the author intended them to be, and adding his own creations. I feel that Daniel Draco would, agian, be a great admin. --Green Dragon 08:15, 26 November 2008 (MST)
- Support': I support Danny cuz, well....it's Danny. Oh yeah, fix Fell Warrior Danny.-FREAKshow 16:47, 26 November 2008 (MST)