Requests for Adminship/Azernath
From D&D Wiki
- Azernath's Nomination. Failed.
Voice your opinion (1/1/0) 50% Approval; Ended 05:41, 2 May 2015 (MDT)
- Hello my friends, I am honored that Green Dragon have thought of me as an Administrator, though I am not as wise or as knowledgeable as any one of you I only wish I can be worthy as all of you. Azernath (talk) 21:41, 25 April 2015 (MDT)
- Well, if I got to be an administrator then that is great, but if I don't get to be an administrator then I have no problem. I will continue to working on projects wherever I go. Azernath (talk) 18:46, 4 May 2015 (MDT)
- No problem, I will make it next time, thanks any for your words. Azernath (talk) 09:07, 10 May 2015 (MDT)
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve D&D Wiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for voters:
- 1. What sysop chores do you anticipate helping with? Please read the page about administrators and the administrators' reading list on Wikipedia before answering.
- A: I have been working with multiple new members and pointed them in the right direction, I rarely do report pages that need deleting and that is only of I can't fix them or they page itself is abandoned by its contributors. So I can help in any way that I am needed to do, so please don't hesitate in giving me a tasks.
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to D&D Wiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- A: I made few races such as Centaur (5e Race), Dhampir (5e Race), and Minotaur (5e Race). An subrace called Winged Elf (Avariel) (5e Subrace). I am working on a class similar to a fighter called Knight (5e Class). I got an archetype called Oath of Inquisition (5e Archetype). And few creatures like Armored Ogre (5e Creature), Movanic (5e Creature), and The Watcher (5e Creature). Few items such as Morse Anti-Magic Shield (5e Equipment), and the Ring of Endless Ammunition (5e Equipment). And at last the Armor of Othrys (5e Spell) spell. I never added any work except for 5e, but I am willing if needed, its just when I came here it was 5e time.
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or do you feel other users have caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- A: No. Never, I have never been in trouble with any wiki editor, and if I had then I would have solved it by making sure the the reason of the disagreement is fixed as soon as possible with any appropriate means.
- Alas, my guilt in my latecoming is large, but I woulda voted neutral anyways. My biggest concern is that I can't say I've interacted or seen any of Azernath's interactions in any significant amount, but then my recent distractions and the fact I don't touch 5e articles may easily be the sole cause of that, so I'm unsure. --SgtLion (talk) 16:19, 3 May 2015 (MDT)
- As much as I like collaborating with Azernath, I think he needs development before he's ready for admimship. I would like to be confident that he knows a little bit about our image policy, templates, transclusions and dynamic lists. I know 5th edition D&D is fairly new and we are all still learning it, but I think he needs a better grasp of the rules, as this will help him assess which maintenance templates to use - and ideally a passing knowledge of the other editions. His demeanor is good, which is important, so if this RfA doesn't pass I hope we see a renomination in the future.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Marasmusine (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts!
- Azernath is certainly very active and willing to help with anything, but as Marasmusine said, I still think he needs a better grasp of the rules. However, I've been here as long as him, and I've seen that he takes in knowledge of the system and how to balance things very quickly. I definitely wouldn't mind having him as an admin, but maybe a little more time would be wise. OwenLeaf (talk) 16:47, 7 May 2015 (MDT)