Reapers (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Reapers are normally sadistic and cruel but can be good if raised that way ,and, due to their innate ability to slay others, have absolutely no qualms about killing. They are hard to reason with, difficult to deal with, and nearly impossible to stop once they start. There are very rarely good ones but even harder to find.
Reapers stand at least six feet in height, and have pale, almost pure white skin. They are normally completely hairless, and have red or orange eyes. Their teeth can be sharp, and they have long, bone-like fingers. Like aether elves, they have pointed ears.
Normally Reapers have an undying hatred for all other races. The only other species they have been known to tolerate for short periods are other Aether races. One known group of Reapers is The Death Sentencers. Their leader is The Hole Diddler.
Reapers are almost invariably neutral evil, though some tend towards chaotic evil, but if good are neutral good or chaotic good.
The reapers live in the Aether, and most are nomadic.
Reapers have a tongues ability, and thus can speak any language. They usually converse in Aeth.
==Names== Reapers often give themselves titles, such as "The Hole Diddler" or "The Murder of families" .
- +2 strength, +4 dexterity, +4 intelligence, +2 charisma, +2 constitution.
- Outsider (Extraplanar)
- Reaper base land speed is 50 ft.
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- Low-Light Vision.
- +4 racial bonus on disguise, hide, move silently, and bluff checks.
- Reaping (su): a reaper can instantly kill a small living creature if it fails a dexterity check, as per the slay living spell. This ability is usable 2 time per day, but when people are killed they turn into a Reaper. But they lose their memories and only knows that they are a Reaper.
- Shift (su): A reaper has the ability to shift themselves in and out of the Aether at will, as per the Plane Shift spell, but the reaper is the only creature affected, and they can only travel between the Aether and the Material Plane. It is a Conjuration effect.
- Tongues (su): a reaper is under a constant tongues effect.
- Spell-Like Ability: like a lvl 5 Sor/Wiz: cause fear, inflict light wounds, telekinesis, detect thoughts.
- SR 11 + hd.
- Natural Armor +4.
- Fast healing 3.
- Automatic Languages: Aeth. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +2