Rashak (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
As guardians Rashaks live by a code of honor, loyalty, justice.
Rashaks look a lot like elf but they have wings. Also some Rashaks have other birds caracteristics such as feather hair, hawk looking eyes and beak shaped nose.
Mostly neutral loyal or good loyal.
Alto there no place they enjoy more then the sky itself they reside in temple among high montains, since they cant fly for ever.
Each clan worship a defirent god or godesse depanding on the door they keep.
common, elven and two language from a other plane.
Same as elf
- +4 dexterity, +2 charisma, -2 strength Rashak are often aloft so they developed better dexterity due to their flight they are more graceful even on land.
- humanoid (elven)
- medium: Rashak gain no bonuses or penalties relating to size.
- Rashak base land speed is 30 feet: Rashak base flying speed is 40 feet with a average manuvarability.
- low-light vision: Rashak can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Scent: Rashak have a distinct sense of smell do to there living in high mountain caves therefore they may detect anything within 50 ft that has a smell
- +4 racial bonus on Listen, Search, Jump, Balance, and Spot checks. A Rashak who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Automatic Languages: common, elven. Bonus Languages: any two language from an other plan.
- Favored Class: ranger, priest or paladin.
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|175 years||263 years||350 years||+10d6 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4'5"||+2d6||95 lb.||× 1d6 lb.|
|Female||4'5"||+2d6||90 lb.||× 1d6 lb.|