Raptorite (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Raptorites are solitary creatures, preferring to keep to themselves. They spend their days providing the basic necessities for the tight knit community.
Raptorites are covered in feathers that range from dark brown to golden. They have a pair of powerful wings. Their hands are clawed and feet are talons and they have a curved beak that resembles that of a eagle in the place of a mouth. Their eyes are usually black and they range from six to seven feat tall.
Raptorites are extremely solitary to most other races.
Usually lawful neutral.
High mountain ranges.
Common and Auran. Bonus languages are Elven, Gnome, and Draconic.
- +2 Strength, +2 Wisdom, −2 Intelligence, −2 Charisma: They are buff and wise but aren't as advanced or friendly.
- Monstrous Humanoid:Ttwo arms, two legs, a head, and walks up right. Everything else resembles an eagle.
- Medium: A raptorite receives no bonuses or penalties due to size.
- Raptorite base land speed is 30 ft, base flying speed is 40ft with average maneuverability.
- Natural Weapon: Bite attack, deals 1d4 damage.
- +4 racial bonus to spot checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Auran. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, sylvan, and Gnome.
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|