Major Races
- Base Race
- The poster-children of the Empire, the Imperials have conquered most of the known shards, exterminating all those who refuse to bend to their will.
- A wild race of daring warriors, the Dryx'alin are the dark-dwelling descendants of an Imperial training camp.
- Primitive hunter-gatherers, the wild elves are the descendants of the original elven races that can be found on dozens of backwater shards, hunting whatever creatures have proliferated there. Strongly independent, these elves have largely resisted the rule of the Empire, opposing them wherever they might find them.
- The last of the true elves, the gray elves were driven from their home shards by the Empire, forcing them to live in transit, forming convoys of ships in the Outer Ring. These convoys are well hidden, since the elves have retained their strong spellcasting heritage, which they use to hide their ships and scout for dangers.
- Originally found on a handful of Inner shards, ogres are now bred and trained for battle by Imperial soldiers, who use them as shock troopers when they first land on a newly discovered shard.
Back to Main Page → Dungeons and Dragons → Campaign Settings → LoD