Quarterlings (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Quarterlings tend to be up beat and excited about adventuring and seeing the "big world." They are usually very helpful and are very understanding.
Quarterlings stand about 1 1/2 to 2 feet tall and usually weigh between 4 and 8 pounds. They have fair skin with long black hair, but never have any facial hair. They are fond of extravagant clothes and usually only wear that because they have four arms. Quarterlings reach adulthood at 150 years and lives to be usually between 1,200 and 1,500.
Quarterlings try to get along with every one, that is if they don't mind looking out for short people.
Quarterlings tend towards Chaotic Good because they like to good, but have a free spirit. Quarterlings are never evil.
Quartelings have no lands, but are often found roaming the country or living with a group of halflings.
Like halflings Quarterlings worship Yondalla.
Quarterlings spek their own language, Quarterling, which uses the Common script. Like halflings they write very little and thus don't have a rich body of written arts. The Quarterling oral tradition, like the halfling's is very strong. Quartelings, unlike halflings don't mind sharing their language with others. Most all quarterling spek Common and Halfling because they spend time adventuring and live near normal halflings.
A Quarterling has a given name, a family name, and mabye a nickname. Just like halflings, family names are just nick names that stuck so well they were passed down through generations.
- −4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, −2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma: Because hey are small they aren't very strong or tough, but where they don't have strength, they make up with in speed, wisdom, and intelligence.
- Humanoid (Halfling): Quarterlings are short subrace of halfling.
- Tiny: As a Tiny creature, a Quarterling gains a +2 size bonus to armor class, a +2 size bonus to attack rolls, and a +8 size bonus on hide checks, but it uses tiny weapons and its lifting and carrying limits are 1/2 of medium creatures.
- Qaurterling base land speed is 15 feet
- Low-Light Vision
- Immunity to magic sleep affects.
- Mutiple Limbs: Quarterlings have four arms, and can thus take the Multiweapon Fighting feat instead of the Two-Weapon Fighting feat. Quarterlings can also take the Multiattack feat. (These are not bonus feats.)
- Spell-Like Ability: At 1st level, 3/day—Disguise Self, Silent Image, Ventrilloquism. At 3rd level, 3/day—Blur, Invisibility. At 5th level, 3/day—Displacement, 1/day—Major Image. Caster level is 1/2 HD. The save DC is Intelligence-based.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Quarterling, Halfling. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Sylvan.
- Favored Class: Rouge
- Level Adjustment: +3
- Effective Character Level (ECL): 4
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|500 years||800 years||1,100 years||+5d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||1' 6"||+1d6||3 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||1' 5"||+1d6||2 lb.||× (1) lb.|
I created this race for fun, but I don't really think this class would good for playing because it would have very weak attacks. Just a warning.