Polymals (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Polymals are always changed into an adult human form. A "fresh" polymal means that the animal has been changed to human only recently and can't speak common.
Most all polymals are atheists. Other times they believe in nature gods and goddesses. When a polymal lived in the forest of a god or goddess(or other environment), they don't believe in the god but they are good friends(and usually become clerics).
Polymals sometimes have territories made up of all the same polymal race(ie a Polylion territory). Other times they don't have land and there is no polymal town.
A polyswan usually are very friendly toward people of the opposite sex. They also have a single track mindset.
 Physical Description
Polyswans look exactly like humans with the exception of having small, white, useless wings. Polyswans are usually 4' to 5' tall and weigh about 100 to 160 pounds. Sometimes, there will be white feathers covering a polyswans chest. Most polyswans look extremely beautiful.
Polyswans get along with humans and elves. Sometimes they are good friends with dwarves and halflings. Polyswans hate Half-Orcs. "Fresh" polyswans are to curious about their new human form to have relationships with other races.
"Fresh" polyswans are usually True Neutral. Other polyswans are usually neutral good or chaotic good, but there have been evil polyswans.
Polyswans speak common and aquan. "Fresh" polyswans can only say "keh."
Polyswans usually gain names as humans. Polyswans also have second names which is usually an anagram of their first name. "Fresh" Polyswans don't have names(unless somebody took them in and named them). Second Name Examples:(Sarah)Haars, (Michael) Chelaim, (Arsthon) Rashont
 Racial Traits
- −4 Stength, +4 Charisma; Polyswans are frail but exceptionally beautiful.
- Fey: Polyswans are born from nature and have the Fey creature type.
- Medium: As a medium creature, polyswans gain no size benefits.
- A polyswan's base land speed is 30ft(6 squares)
- Wing Strength(Ex): At level 10, a polyswan's wings grow to about as wide as their arm length and are usable in flight, adding 30ft fly speed(Poor). At level 20, a polyswan's maneuverability turns from poor to good.
- Low-Light Vision (Ex): A creature with low-light vision can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of shadowy illumination. It retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Automatic Languages:Common, Aquan; Bonus Languages: Any(except secret languages like Druidic)
- Favored Class: Cleric or Druid, chosen at first level
- Level Adjustment: +0