Planewalking (3.5e Cleric Domain)
From D&D Wiki
You can sense portals, gates, and other interplanar paths as if it were a normal secret door (Search DC 20).
Planewalking Domain Spells
- Resist Planar AlignmentSpC: Subjects can resist penalties for being of an opposed alignment on an Outer Plane
- Interplanar MessageSpC: You send a short mental message that can reach as subject regardless of planar boundaries.
- Analyze PortalSpC: You can determine a portal's purpose and destination.
- Planar ToleranceSpC: Provides long-term protection against overly damaging planar traits.
- Interplanar Telepathic BondSpC: Link lets allies communicate across planes.
- Subvert Planar EssenceSpC: Reduces subject's damage reduction and spell resistance.
- Planar BubbleSpC: Create bubble around creature that emulates its native planar environment.
- Planar PerinarchSpC: Gain control over a small area of any divinely morphic plane.
- Gate: Connects two planes for travel or summoning.