Plane Of Two Worlds (3.5e Environment)
From D&D Wiki
In this plane the effects of the way it looks depends on whether the sun or the moon is out. If the sun is out the plane looks like a bare wasteland covered in nothing but sand. The plane is very hostile in the day In the moon light the plane looks like a beautiful peaceful place unharmed by anything. Instead of deadly deserts there is now forests everywhere and grassy fields all around Fresh clean water is flowing through rivers and the creatures that were just attacking you are now gone. The only lace that seems unharmed during the day is a castle in that castle is where you’ll most likely find Zanaxis.
 Plane Traits
 Physical Traits
- Gravity: The gravity of this plane allows a player to jump 2 feet higher then they normally could.
- Time: In this plane you do not age. And if you were to spend 1 year in this plane only a single day would have passed in the material plane.
- Size: No one has been able to determine the size of this plane because its size is constantly changing.
- Morphic: Everything in this plane can be morphed by Zanaxis. Nothing else has the power to do so.
 Magic, Alignment, and Energy/Elemental Traits
- Elemental Dominance: None
- Energy Dominance: None
- Alignment Trait: Chaotic, Good
- Magic Trait: In the day strong hostile creatures appear. In the night the place is a clerics best friend where you can heal any wounds, cure any poisons or disease. And get rid of any drains inflicted on you even if they are permanit.
 Plane Links
This plane links to the material plane through a special planes gate that Zanaxes had built.
 Plane Inhabitants
Nystagians and Zanaxes are they only known things that have ever been in this plane. Not including random creatures that may appear.
 Movement and Combat
In this plane you move twice as fast as you normally could while on the ground anything other means of transportation is not affected in this plane. Combat is not affected besides that fact that you now run faster while touching the ground.
 Features of the Plane
Day time- In the day strong creatures can randomly appear anywhere (besides the castle) and attack. If you are trying to get experience and can kill strong creatures this is the place for you.
Night time- In the night this place becomes a peaceful place where those creatures that randomly appear can not attack you and you’ll be able to remove any drains that have been inflicted on you by drinking the water.
Zanaxis’s castle- The home of Zanaxis is a glorious place to be. It is the only safe place from the daytime creatures. This is also where a one way gate from this plane to the material plane exists. Considering the one from the material plane to this one is all 1000 miles away from the castle.
Zanaxis’s training grounds- This is where Zanaxis trains Nystagohods to become Triggers. Players may be able to learn something from watching the training or at least get a few pointers.
 Plane Encounters
Zanaxis, Nystagians, and of course random hostile creatures.
 Alternate Variances
Night and day sides of the plane and the castle of Zanaxis.