Plains Halfling (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Plains Halflings
Unlike most halflings, the plains halflings tend to have a more serious, war-like tendency.
 Physical Description
Plains halflings stand approximately four feet tall with sun-browned, leathery skin. They typically have hair ranging from red to brown. Their eyes are usually brown, but can range across the spectrum.
Any good, but most tend to lean Chaotic Good.
They live in the deserts and plains regions in the extreme north of Shekastkoré called Tufanshen.
All speak Common and Halfling. Most others speak at least one of the following fluently: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, and Goblin.
The only constant in their names is a color. This color depends on what is around the mother at the time of naming, as well as any portents. For example: Obsidianred Beastclaw.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, –2 Strength.
- Halfling (Plains): Taller than the average halfling as well as accomplished lizard riders.
- Small: As a Small creature, a plains halfling gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but she uses smaller weapons than humans use, and her lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Plains Halfling base land speed is 20 feet.
- +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear: This bonus stacks with the plains halfling’s +1 bonus on saving throws in general.
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls with thrown weapons and slings.
- +2 racial bonus on Search, Spot, Listen, and Ride checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Halfling. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, and Goblin.
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment: 0
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||75 years||100 years||+5d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 0”||+2d4||30 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||3’ 10”||+2d4||25 lb.||× (1) lb.|