Plague Bearer (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
 Plague Bearers
Plague Bearers are a race of the undead who's sole focus and goal as a people is to rot and decay the worlds, and devour all living things. All they think about is eating and food and it only makes them hungrier.
Plague Bearers behave like vultures, preying on the weak, old, and dying; they only seek their own betterment and wil go well out of their way for a meal. They are also very unpredictable and are not very trustworthy, they want food nothing more nothing less. if they have you in their sights as a meal there is no bargaining or reasoning just run.
 Physical Description
They appear quite repulsive and grotesque, yet suprisingly human with tight shrinking skin and bloated muscles; and are preferably covered in filth. They are also thin, enough as to appear sickly. They have dark greenish-brown, lead-grey, pitch-black, or even (rarely) snow-white hair, appearing unkempt, and rarely cut throughout their lives. The males grow very spare facial hair. Their skin is greyish-green and extremely pale, enough so that their veins are clearly visible under their skin. Their eyes are their most striking feature- they glow faintly in darkness, and are greenish-blue, without visible iris, pupil, or white. Their teeth have been sharpened and serated to make eating flesh easier.
Due to their incessant hunger , they have been marked as pariahs and are deemed insane. They are outlaws and scavengers usually very agressive even for scavengers.
Due to their hunger they are most definitely chaotic, since all it takes is one skipped meal and theyll try to eat a whole friggin (yes i used friggin to explain them) village.
Plague Bearers usually live a nearly solitary lifestyle in some viral swamp or pit where other beings fear to tread for threat of illness. Whenever a large area is left barren and deserted as a result of plague or famine, however,Plague Bearers instinctively move in, one by one, looting what’s been left behind, feeding on the dead and dying, and adapting the environment and buildings to suit their own kind. Inevitably, as if called by some intangible force, more and more gather, until the community has been totally taken over. The original occupants, once they see what they’re up against, rarely try to reclaim their lands. Their main Territory is a large Ex-Drow city in the Underdark, known as Bloodmire Chasm.
They tend not to be focused on deities due to their never ending hunger, but they tend to lean towards Deities of death like Nerull.
Common and Undercommon
Their names are just like humans.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Str,−4 Wis: Plague Bearers are Strong, but their minds have decayed from living with a never ending hunger.
- Plague Bearer base land speed is 30 feet: Plague Bearers have a Burrow speed Equal to his base land speed.
- Dark-Vision 90 feet
- Low-Light Vision
- 2d8 Bite Attack: Targets bitten are inflicted with Tetanus(No Save)
- Blighted Scavenger: Plague Bearers for all purposes posess the Lifesense Feat, except that they can see into and past solid objects.
- Racial Hit Dice: Plague Bearers start with two levels of Undead, granting them 2d12 HD, a Base Attack Bonus of +2, and saving throws of Fortitude +2, Reflex +2, and Will +2.
- Bonus Feats: Because they have been rotted from their core outward and putrescence is infused into their being they are Granted two Vile Feats.
- Decaying Touch: A Plague Bearer has the gift of Decay, they rot everything they touch to it's core. The Touch of a Plague Bearer bestows Vile Damage Equivalent to afflicted creature's HD.
- Blighted Land: The Plague Bearer blights the landscape he stands upon, every space within 30 feet centered on him becomes Blighted Terrain for 1d4 rounds after he no longer affects that space, All undead gain a +4 Profane bonus to all rolls while inhabiting Blighted Terrain, but all non-undead receive a −4 to all rolls, and they must at the start of their turn make a DC20 Fortitude save or become Nauseated for 1d4 turns.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Rogue or Necromancer.
- Level Adjustment: LA+2
 Vital Statistics
|140 years||280 years||420 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 5"||+ 2d10||180 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||5' 11"||+2d10||130 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|