Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook
|| unknown. Please edit this page and add it. (add |author=)
|| Paizo Publishing, Inc.
| Release Date:
|| September 2009
| Page Count:
| Product Blurb:
| This complete standalone fantasy RPG takes your fantasy campaigns to new heights of adventure! Backward-compatible with the 3.5 fantasy rules but offering new solutions and options that place it firmly on the cutting edge, the Pathfinder RPG is the culmination of the largest open public playtest in RPG history.
- The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook includes: Revised rules for the classic seven fantasy RPG races
- Updated options for the 11 core classes
- A streamlined skill system that makes things easier for players and GMs
- A host of new and familiar feats, including innovative combat feats and item creation rules
- New equipment
- Additional combat options aimed at dispelling confusion at the game table without sacrificing versatility
- Overhauled rules for domains, familiars, bonded items, specialty schools, and more
- Dozens of new and revised spells
- Updated rules for NPCs, including quick-generation rules
- New rules for curses, diseases, and poisons
- A completely overhauled experience system with options for slow, medium, and fast advancement
- Hundreds and hundreds of magic items
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
The Pathfinder RPG is a 560-page full-color hardcover book distributed to hobby stores, bookstores, and online retailers. It's less expensive than the 3.5 core rulebooks it replaces, and it serves as the foundation for decades of roleplaying enjoyment.
Written by Jason Bulmahn
This text is quoted from promotion material. Text and images are copyrighted by the original publisher.
| Parts of this book are licensed under the OGL|
The OGC sections can be added to D&D Wiki.
Please help transcribe this book.
If you would like to help transcribe this book it is available from []
Pathfinder System Reference Document
Back to Main Page → Publication List → Publishers