Paradoxes (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|WFRC Race Created by|
|WFRC User Page:||Braekor Dragonfang|
Paradoxes usually enjoy being among the wealthy, they find gambling a game they favor because they rarely lose (this is probably because they have a hobby of collecting aces). Paradoxes usually are 'VERY' good at fighting. Paradoxes do not enjoy using weapons although if it is necessary they will. A Paradoxes favored class is the Monk, this is probably because they are better at attacking with their hands than their weapons. Another class they favor is that of a thief because they have the "shift" ability.
 Physical Description
A Paradoxe never has a natural form. They are very much like Dopplegangers except that they do have a gender. When A Paradoxe is born they are usually the form their mother or father was (usually a mixture of the two). However this is NOT a Paradoxes normal form. As they get older they learn the ability to "shift into more powerful races".
Paradoxes get along with almost everyone and hardly anyone even knows they are Paradoxes.
Paradoxes are usually True Nuetral because of their shifting ability.
Paradoxes only have one land of their own and hardly anyone knows its even there. It is said that they live in the center of the earth and it is said that the very first one was created by the "flames of the earth". This theory is largely supported because Paradoxes are flameproof.
Paradoxes usually worship the Omnimental god.
Paradoxes speak common, Terran, Ignan, and in some cases Aquan.
Paradoxes don't have racial names they acquire themselves, but the ones they aquire from other races.
 Racial Traits
- Type: Monstrous Humanoid (Shapechanger)
- Stat Bonuses: +4 intelligence, +2 constitution, +4 strength, -2 wisdom; Paradoxes are very strong and very smart and probably more resistant than most creatures but are not really wise.
- Size: Small to Large
- Base Land Speed: 40 feet; Paradoxes are faster than normal races.
- Flameproof: Immunity to Fire
- Inhuman Vision: Paradoxes can see somethings most vulnerable points at will as a racial ability, whenever a Paradoxe attacks with its arms or legs its critical hit chance is than reduced to 18-20.
- Shift: Paradoxes have a shift ability similar to that of a Doppelganger
- Automatic Languages: Common, Terran, Ignan, Sometimes Aquan; Paradoxes can speak the language of Mother earth.
- Favored class: Monk or Thief
- Level Adjustment +6