Paonils (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Cool, calm, centered; these are the words that people think of when asked about paonils. Though calm, they are quick to act when evil is involved.
Paonils are platinum skinned humanoids who are between 5'2" and 6'10", weighing from 150 to 250 pounds. They have white hair and bright blue eyes. Their ears are pointed like Elves.
They worship Bahamut, the platinum dragon, and claim he created them to combat the evil humanoids and to serve the metallic dragons.
Common and Draconic.
They're names are ethier elven or dwarven, seeing as they spend so much time with those races.
- +2 to Strength and Charisma, −2 to Dexterity and Intelligence: Their bulky frames and hatred of the evil races makes them strong, while their nature to protect others makes them liked by everyone. Because of their massive size they aren't very flexible and while they're calm, they just don't have the patience for most spells and that learning stuff.
- Humanoid: They look like elves, they have 2 arms and 2 legs, they're bipeds.
- Paonils base land speed is 20 ft.
- Goblin Fury(Ex): Their hatred for goblinoids, orcs, and the chaotic dragons give them a +1 bonus on attack rolls and damage against these foes.
- Low-Light Vision(Ex): They can see fine in starlight or other poor conditions.
- Stability(Ex): They're just as stable as dwarves on their feet, they get +4 morale bonus on ability checks when being bull rushed, or tripped when on ground, but only on ground.
- Dragon Sense(Ex): They automatically know when there is a dragon in a 1 mile area of them.
- Automatic_Languages: Common and Draconic. Bonus Languages: Elven, Dwarven, Abbyssal, Gnome, Goblin, Orc.
- Favored Class: Paladin
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|75 years||200 years||600 years||+250+ years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'2"||+2d10||150 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|
|Female||5'0"||+2d10||140 lb.||× (1d4) lb.|