Pandaren (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Pandaren are large bipedial panda-like humanoids whom live in mountanous bamboo laden areas their primary source of food. Their clothing is based primaraly on the clothing of feudal china being primaraly kimonos and clothing of that period.
Pandaren get along with any races that do not attack their homeland. In terms of the war between The Alliance and The Horde the Pandaren remain neutral.
Pandaren are usually either Neutral Good or Chaotic Neutral.
Pandaren primarily reside in mountainous bamboo groves. Their main homeland is in a portion of Azeroth known as Pandaria.
Pandaren speak their own language with it's own script aswell as common.
- Male Names: Chen, Jinto, Kesha, Masha, Mushi, Polo, Sinjo.
- Female Names: Huan, Jiang, Lian, Mei, Ping, Shui, Zi.
- Surnames: Earthsong, Greentouch, Honeybrew, Lightgrace, Reedwine, Sweetbarrow, Swiftpaw.
- Ability Adjustment: +2 Wis, −2 Dex, Pandaren are wise however they aren't the most dexterous race.
- Pandaren base land speed is 25ft
- Natural Weapons: Two Claws each dealing 1d4 slashing damage
- Low-Light Vision
- Pandaren receive a +4 bonus on all Craft(Alchemy) and Craft(Brewing) checks
- Automatic Languages: Common and Pandaren Bonus Language: Ignan, Elven, Darnassian, Dwarven, Taurahe, and Thalassian
- Favored Class: Monk
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|175 years||263 years||350 years||Unknown|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'||+3d4"||200 lb.||+10d10 lb.|