From D&D Wiki
(Redirected from Oozes)
|This material is published under the OGL|
An ooze is an amorphous or mutable creature, usually mindless.
An ooze has the following features.
- 10-sided Hit Dice.
- Base attack bonus equal to 3/4 total Hit Dice (as cleric).
- No good saving throws.
- Skill points equal to (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die, if the ooze has an Intelligence score. However, most oozes are mindless and gain no skill points or feats.
An ooze possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Mindless: No Intelligence score, and immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).
- Blind (but have the blindsight special quality), with immunity to gaze attacks, visual effects, illusions, and other attack forms that rely on sight.
- Immunity to poison, sleep effects, paralysis, polymorph, and stunning.
- Some oozes have the ability to deal acid damage to objects. In such a case, the amount of damage is equal to 10 + 1/2 ooze’s HD + ooze’s Con modifier per full round of contact.
- Not subject to critical hits or flanking.
- Proficient with its natural weapons only.
- Proficient with no armor.
- Oozes eat and breathe, but do not sleep.
Ooze Type Creatures