Ogres, The Silver Lands (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|“||We do not rule the people through love. We rule them through righteous, religious fear.||”|
|—Erelgus, zenith ogre high priest.|
The ogres are the rulers of Bas'Mera, using the military might of the trolls to keep an iron grip on the goblins and hobbs. In fact, the only threats to the power of the ogres are the trolls themselves, and the realm of Rytha. The ogres control their country through he priesthood, which is based upon a god of war and loyalty. Ogres are generally about eight feet tall, but they hunch slightly, taking off about half a foot.
- +4 strength, +4 constitution.
- Humanoid (ogre)
- Ogre base land speed is 30 ft.
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- +2 racial bonus on saves against poison.
- +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- Natural weapons: bite (1d4).
- Natural armor +2
- Automatic Languages: Bas'Meran.
- Favored Class: cleric.
- Level Adjustment: +1