Nymphspawn (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
All the beauty of the blooming flowers, and all the power of the raging storm comes together with the blood of humans to form Nymphspawn,children of Nymphs and men, they are beautiful and deadly.
Nymphspawn have great reverence for nature, like their Nymph parents, they are kind and graceful to creatures who share this, but easily angered by crime against nature.
Nymphspawn are slender, resembling very thin, though still not emaciated humans, they stand as tall as a sort of elf. Almost all Nymphspawn have bronze hair, which they usually wear very long, atleast mid-way down their backs, they have eyes matching colors found in forests, and pale skin.
Nymphspawn get on very well with elves, and some more savage humans, half-orcs are accepted dependant on their views on nature, halflings, being nomadic, and often quite in tune with nature usually enjoy the company of Nymphspawn, Dwarves and Gnomes don't often get along well with Nymphspawn.
Nymphspawn are nature personified, and like their Nymph parents are often Chaotic Good, though all alignments can be found amoung them.
Nymphspawn despise cities, and often simply reside in forests, or other places of nature.
Most Nymphspawn revere Ehlonna, and some Obad-hai, deities of nature.
Nymphspawn speak Common, and Sylvan
Nymphspawn sometimes take human or sylvan names though more often then not they will adopt a name of somthing in nature, reflecting themselves, for example, a beautiful nymphspawn with the ability to cause a lot of physical damage may call herself Rosethorn.
- +4 Charisma, +2 Intelligence, -2 Dexterity , -2 Strengh: Nymphspawn are beautiful sharp as their fey parents, but they are also weak in body and a little clumsy.
- Fey (Aquatic): The Nymphspawn's magical blood overpowers her humanity.
- Medium as medium creatures Nymphspawn gain no bonuses or penalties based on their size.
- Nymphspawn base land speed is 30ft: swim speed 20ft, though Nymphspawn spend their time in calm lakes, and therefore do not gain a racial bonus on swim checks made to avoid dangers in the water.
- Darkvision(Ex): Nymphspawn gain darkvision vision out to 120 feet.
- Spell-Like Ability: Calm Animal: all Nymphspawn have the abilty to use Calm Animal, as the spell, at will, as a Druid of her Level, this caster level increases with actual druid caster levels.
- Automatic Languages: Common, and sylvan, Bonus Languages: Elven, halfling, orc, giant, and Druidic (Despite it being a secret language).
- Favored Class: Bard.
|200 years||+1d4 years||+1d6 years||+2d4 years.|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|9000 years||75000 years||1000000 years years||Nymphspawn are ageless and do not die of old age.|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'10"||+1d4||90 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||4' 8"||+1d4||80 lb.||× (1) lb.|