Nietzschean (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|“||A Nietzschean never beats himself up - we're self-absorbed, not masochistic.||”|
|—Telemachus Rhade, Nietzschean, First Officer of the Andromeda Ascendant|
Nietzscheans pride themselves of being able to survive in harsh, hostile environments where ordinary humans would easily die.
 Physical Description
The same size as humans.
Bone blades:Their distinctive bone blades are a natural outgrowth, and are fully developed by mid-puberty. The bone blades can be either perpendicular to a forearm or can lay on a forearm with blade tips pointed toward the arm elbow and are controlled by a voluntary muscle on each forearm that attaches to the bone blades. The bone blades are made of a bone-like substance, and can be used as a natural weapon. In personal combat the blades are perpendicular to the forearm to stab an opponent. The removal of the bone blades without anesthetic can cause a Nietzschean great physical pain, but the blades will eventually grow back.
They are competitive with humans.
Nietzscheans pride themselves on their attractiveness, strength, cunning, and treachery.
When asked what he wanted, Sabra-Jaguar Pride Archduke Charlemagne Bolivar replied : "The usual — hundreds of grandchildren, utter domination of the Known Worlds, and the pleasure of hearing that all my enemies have died in terrible, highly improbable accidents that cannot be connected to me."
A Nietzschean is born into a clan (family). Numerous clans form a Nietzschean Pride. Prides consist of various clans who are somewhat genetically related to each other. They are usually named after powerful mythological and historical figures or creatures.
Nietzschean males and females have long full names, which include a short genealogy. Their names include their given name, their clan name/surname, mother's name, father's name, and the Pride Affiliation. (e.g. Tyr Anasazi out of Victoria by Barbarossa Anasazi of the Kodiak Pride) If questioned about who their father's father is (in the case that there is more than one Nietzschean with that particular name) they will respond with their father's name followed by their grandfather's name. (e.g. Barbarossa son of Temujin Anasazi of the Kodiak Pride) Nietzschean parents may also use normal, human names for their children if they so choose.
 Racial Traits
- + 4 Strength: Nietzscheans are stronger then the average human.
- + 2 Dexterity: Nietzscheans are considered super human
- + 4 Constitution: Nietzscheans are specifically made to be stronger, the weak are killed
- - 2 Wisdom: Nietzscheans often let their pride cloud their judgment of others
- - 4 Charisma: Nietzscheans view other races as inferior
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Nietzscheans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Nietzscheans base land speed is 40 feet.
- Bone blades: 1d6 damage.
- Nietzscheans are immune to poisons and diseases.
- Nietzscheans have a regeneration 5
- Automatic Languages: Common Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Barbarian or Fighter.
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||80 years||120 years||+3d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 10”||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4’ 5”||+2d10||85 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|