Nezumi (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Nezumi start their day checking if they had anything stolen at night, if there is then they track them down, kill them and get back their stuff. Other than that they are getting bounties laid in them, or they are collecting one.
 Physical Description
Nezumi are about 4' to 5' tall, weighing in at about 60-75 lbs., with dirty grey or black hair. They have disgusting, usually broken teeth; dirty, damaged claws, and a long, hairless tail.
Nezumi get along best with dwarves, half-orcs. They also occasionally contact orochi in order to obtain some of their poison. They avoid the fox-folk and elves, due to their cultural animosity; they also avoid humans as their unless they are looking for/turning in bounties.
Neutral Evil or Chaotic Evil.
Nezumi live in swamps and back alleys, or in ghettos and foothills.
Nezumi worship Makuyi, their patron god.
Nezumi speak in Nezu, a non-written language made of raspy cries, and angry hisses.
Nezumi make their own first name an take on their parents clan name. Examples: Male: Thra Razordagger Female: Kaja Blackclaw.
 Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, −2 Charisma: Nezumi are lightweight but are anti-charismatic.
- Monstrous Humanoid
- Medium: no size related bonuses.
- Nezumi base land speed is 40ft.
- Stench (Ex): Creatures who can smell receive a -2 bonus on all rolls while within 15ft. of the Nezumi, creatures who are using scent while near a Nezumi takes a -4 on all rolls for 1d6 rounds.
- Low-light vision (Ex): Nezumi can see four times as far in torchlight as humans.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Nezumi, and Orc. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Abyssal, and Infernal.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +0
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|25 years||45 years||55 years||+1d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 5"||+1d4||70 lb.||× +1d6 lb.|
|Female||4' 3"||+1d4||60 lb.||× +1d6 lb.|