Necrorm (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Kiros Loire, a human afflicted with the shadow necrorm
Each individual Necrorm acts according to it's element, with only one alive at any time for it's personal element. However, no matter what it ultimately cares most for its own survival. When a necrorm dies, a new egg sprouts from its corresponding element, which slowly gains the knowledge of the old one.
- Air:The air necrorm tends to be aloof and carefree
- Earth:The earth necrorm tends to be serious and stubborn
- Fire:The fire necrorm tends to be very emotional and spontaneous
- Light:The light necrorm tends to be kind and helpful
- Shadow:The shadow necrorm tends to be cunning and selfish
- Water:The water necrorm tends to be calm and balanced
 Physical Description
A necrorm usually is about 8-12ft long, weighing around 70lbs. Their skin is scaled, and both the skin and eye color depends on the type, and the hosts hair change to the skin color, with matching eye color(solid, no pupil/iris/cornea).
- Air:Silver/Ice Blue
- Earth:Light Brown/Emerald
- Fire:Crimson/Bright Orange
- Light:White/Pure Gold
- Shadow:Black/Deep Purple
They get along best with other ancient races such as dragons, and otherwise it depends on the host.
All Necrorm are True Neutral, existing to keep balance; Though a particularly strong willed host may cause the alignment to change slightly.
Necrorm don't have particular lands, as they live inside of others.
Being an ancient race that exists for balance, Necrorm don't feel any devotion toward any particular deity. Once again, the host may change that.
All Necrorm know Common, Draconic, Sylvan, and Ormotac; Along with any host languages.
Necrorm do not need names, as they recognize each other by their element.
 Racial Traits
- +2 to all stats, and +4 to the elements attribute (Air-Dex,Earth-Con,Fire-Str,Light-Int,Shadow-Cha,Water-Wis): Necrorm are for the most part balanced even though better than most, except for their elemental attribute.
- Serpent (Elemental): They are all serpentine at heart, but have the subtype of their element.
- Medium: No size related bonuses.
- Necrorm base land speed is 60 feet: 40 feet base swim speed
- Auravision (Ex): Necrorm do not "see" with their eyes. They sense the elements around them and can see within 120ft under any lighting condition.
- Elemental Sustenance (Su): Necrorm thrive on their element for life, not food or water. They focus to bring it into a mote in their hand, and then absorb it.
- Turn To Element (Sp): 30min/day— Caster level is equal to character level. This ability turns the necrorm and it's host into it's respective element for up to 30 minutes, and can be deactivated as a free action to be used again later.
- Dominate Lifeform (Psi): 1/day— Manifester level is equal to character level. The save DC is Will-based. If successful, the Lifeform does whatever it is instructed to do by the Necrorm for 1d4 hours per character level
- Automatic Languages: Ormotac, Draconic, Sylvan, Common. Bonus Languages: Any. (including secret languages such as druidic once past age 100)
- Favored Class: Necrorm have no classes, but take on the class of their host.
- Level Adjustment: +3
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|201 years||601 years||1001 years||N/A|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Unisex||8' 0"||+1d4 feet 1d12 inches||70 lb.||× 1 lb.|