From D&D Wiki
Necrolites are a failed experiment by a mad Wizard, they were meant to be a link between the living and the (Un)dead.
Necrolites are often quiet and reserved, ashamed of their appearance and origin. But few have embraced their many gifts and have even sought to rid the world of "inferior" races.
 Physical Description
Necrolites are a small race, standing between 3'5" - 4'5". Weighting about 80-120lbs. They're skin is pale, their hair is white, and their eyes red (males) or yellow (females). Also they have no nose or respiratory system to speak of.
Most Necrolites tend to themselves and live in small societies, but a few go out to major cities socialize.
Most Necrolites are Neutral Evil, but a few have been known to deviate as far as Chaotic Good.
Necrolites do not have a land, but prefer swamps do to their seclusion. Also they cannot inhale any of the toxic swamp gas, nor can they be poisoned by the plague carrying animals.
Most Necrolites worship a god of Death, for his role in the creation of their Race. But a few have started to worship the God of Trickery for the strange circumstances of their Birth.
Necrolites speak common.
Necrolites name themselves, the first word uttered out of an infants mouth is its name. Due to this naming convention many Necrolites have easy to prenounce names like Glop, Pek, Dax, or Goo.
 Racial Traits
- -2 Strength -2 Dexterity -2 Constitution +2 Intelligence +2 Wisdom +2 Charmisma. Necrolites are physically weak do to their size, but possess an extraordinary brain, and a silver tongue should they choose to use it.
- Humaniod(Necrolite) They possess a similar body type to gnomes, but with key differences that separate them from being related.
- Small: As a Small creature, a Necrolite gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but he uses smaller weapons than humans use, and his lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Necrolites base land speed is 20 feet
- Necrolites do not need to breath, and are thus immune to drowning, suffocation, or any inhaled poisons or diseases.
- Spell-Like Ability: 3/day —Speak with Dead. Caster level is equal to HD.
- Spell-Like Ability: 1/day — True Seeing. Caster level is equal to HD.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Necromancer.