Nanelzi (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Nanelzi are similar to Aasimar in that their bloodline can be linked back to a divine being, Nanelzian are linked back to Nanelz, the patron of their primary religion.
 Physical Description
Nanelzian are more often than not human in appearance, though there have been some elves and halflings gifted with the honor. They are eternally pale-skinned, with yellow eyes that glow mystically with power. Nanelzian are always female, and are more often than not feminine in build, with lithely muscled bodies, and womanly curves. Nanelzian are gifted with preternaturally long hair, typically supernaturally black, or white.
Nanelzian are only different in appearance and personality thanks to the expressively glowing nature of their eyes, as such they are fairly difficult to tell apart from others of their original race. As such, they function similarly in society.
Nanelzian are Chaotic Neutral as a requirement.
Nanelzian are typically found near the ocean, but may take home near large lakes, and rivers.
Nanelzian worship Nanelz explicitly.
Nanelzian speak Common, Aquan, and Sylvan easily, though they do learn other languages just as well.
Nanelzian are gifted with the title of "Daughter of Nanelz." Their names typically are similar in tone, being of a peaceful nature to reflect their Divine Parentage's portfolio.
 Racial Traits
- Ability Scores: A Nanelzi gains +2 to CHA, and -2 to STR. They are charismatic and intelligent, but are physically weaker than most tend to be.
- Humanoid (Aquatic): Nanelzian are gifted with their Father's ability to move amongst the ocean's waves with little to no effort. Nanelzian are considered Celestials for purposes of reproduction, and may choose to be impregnated, however.
- Medium: Nanelzian gain no bonuses or penalties associated with size.
- Nanelzi base land speed is 30 feet: Swim 50 feet.
- Darkvision up to 60 feet.
- Nanelzian Gift(Ex): A Nanelzi can cast Charm Person on a targeted creature as long as it looks her in the eyes. This ability may be used two times daily, and has a DC of 10 + the Nanelzi's CHA modifier + her Diplomacy check.
- Nanelzian Tidehunting (Ex): Nanelzi breathe water as if it were air, and gain the Amphibious virtual feat.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Aquan, Sylvan
- Bonus Languages: Any, save secret languages like Druidic.
- Favored Class: Daughter of Duskmight
- Level Adjustment: +0
 Vital Statistics
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|140 years||200 years||250 years||+3d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Female||5' 7"||+1d4||147 lb.||+ 1d20 lb.|