Nagas (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The nagas are a race of serpent people who are related to the dragons, and are mortal enemies of elves.
Nagas are cold and calculating, never hesitating to sacrifice an ally to get what they want. They are not cruel, however, they simply have few emotions, being cold-blooded.
Nagas are serpents from the waist down, and humanoid from the waist up. they resemble yuan-ti abominations, however, they are far fairer and pleasing to the eye. They are covered with a layer of scales, which range from light to dark green. Their eyes are yellow, and they have claws on each finger.
Most naga are evil, with a tendency towards law.
Nagas live only in southern Albion and southern Aergaela.
Naga often worship dragons or other draconic creatures as deities, though they also have their own goddess, Kadru, the mother of snakes.
The nagas speak their own language, Naga. They often learn Albionian, Jacinthian, and Elven as well.
- +2 strength, +2 constitution, -2 charisma. Nagas are strong and tough, but are not very emotional.
- Humanoid (Reptilian).
- Naga base land speed is 30 ft.
- Heat Sense (ex): a naga can sense all living, warm-blooded creatures within 30 ft.
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- +2 natural armor bonus.
- Constrict (ex): on a successful grapple check, a naga deals damage equal to 1d8 + its strength modifier.
- Poison fangs (ex): naga have the ability to bite (1d4 + 1/2 strength modifier damage) and inject the victim with venom (initial and secondary damage 1d6 constitution). The DC to resist is constitution-based (10 + 1/2 hit dice + Constitution modifier).
- +4 racial bonus on swim, climb, sense motive, bluff, and intimidate checks.
- Automatic Languages: Naga. Bonus Languages:Draconic and Elven.
- Favored Class: fighter.
- Level Adjustment: +1