NaRok (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
NaRok are a very secretive race, tending to live alone, though some few do have the urge to explore and leave home, rejecting the social norms of seclusion to live among the races without so much time on their hands.
NaRok are mostly humanoid, though with a tendency toward unusual skin, hair, and eye color, along with occasional small claws that provide no real use other than cosmetic differences. As they reach maturity they gain the ability to modify these at will. They also have long fur that helps protect them from the cold they live in.
NaRok are mostly tolerated by other humanoid races, use base attitudes towards humans.
NaRok are most often True Neutral, though there are no restrictions for their alignment.
NaRok usually live in the deep arctic, and get increasingly rare the warmer it gets.
NaRok are not a very religious bunch, though they will pay homage to all gods equally, and will pray to Neutral gods and goddesses.
NaRok speak Rokian, which is an offshoot of Draconic, when among each other, but they also know common.
NaRok have names, but for some reason only they can pronounce them. They adopt human-like names when dealing with other races
- -2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma, +4 Strength, +2 Constitution:
- Humanoid (Arctic):
- NaRok base land speed is 40:
- Cold resistance 5: NaRok have long fur as a result of living in the deep arctic.
- Rainbow features (Su): NaRok have the ability to change their hair, eye, and skin color at will as a swift action. Treat this as a Disguise Self spell.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Rokian. Bonus Languages: Any except secret languages.
- Favored Class: Rogue, Barbarian, Ranger.
|275 years||400 years||525 years||+2d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 2"||+1d3||80 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4' 5"||+1d3||100 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|