Murderous Intent (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Murderous Intent [Combat]
Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You may make a coup de grace as a standard action.
- +1: When you kill an opponent, you gain a +2 Morale Bonus to your attack and damage rolls for 1 minute.
- +6: Once per round, you may take an attack of opportunity against an opponent who is denied their Dexterity bonus to AC.
- +11: You may take a Coup de Grace action against opponents who are stunned.
- +16: You may take a Coup de Grace action against opponents who are dazed.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Combat Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → F&K Sourcebook → Combat Feats