Mounted Combat (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
||- | style="vertical-align: middle; white-space: nowrap;"| Mounted Combat | style="vertical-align: middle;" | Fill in prerequisites for this feat
| style="vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0.9em;"| You are at your best when fighting with an ally that you are sitting on.
| style="vertical-align: middle; text-align: center;" | -</dplc>
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Ride.
- 0 ranks: Once per turn, you may attempt to negate an attack that hits your mount by making a Ride skill check with a DC equal to the AC that the attack hit. Attacks that do not require an attack roll cannot be negated in this way.
- 4 ranks: While Mounted, you may take a charge attack at any point along your mount's movement, so long as your mount is moving in a straight line up to the point of your attack.
- 9 ranks: You suffer no penalty to your ride or handle animal skill checks when training or riding unusual mounts such as magical beasts or dragons.
- 14 ranks: You may use your Ride check in place of your mount's Balance, Jump, Climb, or Reflex Saving Throws.
- 19 ranks: Any time a spell effect would target your mount, you may elect to have it target you instead. Any time a spell effect would target you, you may elect to have it affect your Mount instead.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats → Skill Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → F&K Sourcebook → Skill Feats