Minotaur, Ardanian (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Huge bull-men who thrive on destruction. They can often be found in old castles in small numbers but beware the Minotaur horde. They can quickly level an undefended kingdom.
- +8 strength, +4 constitution, –4 intelligence (minimum 3), –4 charisma.
- Monstrous humanoid.
- A minotaur’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: A minotaur begins with six levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 6d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +6, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +2, Ref +5, and Will +5.
- Racial Skills: A minotaur’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 9 x (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1). Its class skills are Intimidate, Jump, Listen, Search, and Spot. Minotaurs have a +4 racial bonus on Search, Spot, and Listen checks.
- Racial Feats: A minotaur’s monstrous humanoid levels give it three feats.
- Weapon Proficiency: A minotaur is proficient with the Greataxe and all simple weapons.
- +5 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: Gore (1d8).
- Powerful Charge: A minotaur typically begins a battle by charging at an opponent, lowering its head to bring its mighty horns into play. In addition to the normal benefits and hazards of a charge, this allows the beast to make a single gore attack with a +9 attack bonus that deals 4d6+6 points of damage.
- Automatic Languages: Mintaurish. Bonus Languages: Ardanian, Dwarven, Serpent, Goblin.
- Favored Class: Barbarian.
- Level Adjustment: +2.