Mana Points (Inath Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
Mana Points and Arcane Mana Conversion:
- HD & Level
- Mana Points are an inherent part of all living creatures, and are untapped resources used only after receiving the Divine Spark-specific ability, Arcane Mana Conversion.
- Spellcasters receive as many Mana Points as they have in their spell slots or their Applicable Statistic, whichever is higher.
- Manifesters do likewise.
- Meldshapers receive additional Mana points equal to their Essentia Pool.
- Feats grant an additional 4 Mana Points.
- Spell slots of spells per day (level of spell = Mana points); Power Points = Mana points.
- Locations, objects, or regions rich in Affinities of a given type increase Mana by their described amounts.
- Spellcasters gain their Level, Manifesters gain double their level, Meldshapers gain triple their level, Non-magical and Non-psionic Character Classes and creatures without a class receive quadruple their HD+Class Mana Points.
- Dream mages receive an infinite Mana Pool in the Realm of Dreams.
- Mana are worth double (with no penalty, or “Mana Burn”) in planes of the Divine Spark’s origin, as per each Energy Path.