Maji (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Maji are a subrace of humans with unparalleled knowledge of arcane magic.
Maji are often seen as distant and unemotional, which is precisely true. They focus all their attention on the acquirement of arcane might.
 Physical Description
Maji look like normal humans, but with a taller and slimmer build.
Maji are usually are neutral.
Maji dwell in Albion Proper.
Maji have long ago forsaken the gods in favor of arcane power.
Maji speak Arcana, as well as Albionian.
 Racial Traits
- +6 intelligence, +2 wisdom, +4 charisma, -4 strength, -2 constitution. Maji are much more intelligent then other species, and their other mental facilities are also enhanced. However, their physical forms are not in as good of shape.
- Humanoid (Human).
- Maji base land speed is 30 ft.
- +4 racial bonus on all saves against spells and spell-like abilities.
- SR 11 + HD.
- +4 racial bonus on spellcraft, use magic device and concentration checks.
- +4 caster level on all arcane spells.
- Spell-Like Abilities: at will: detect magic, read magic, arcane mark, identify, mage armor, magic missile. 3/day: continual flame, detect thoughts, mirror image. 1/day: dispel magic, arcane sight, suggestion. Save dc equal to (10 + intelligence modifier). Caster level 5.
- Automatic Languages: Arcana, Albionian. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: sorcerer or wizard. Choose one at first level.
- Level Adjustment: +3