Magi (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
|A "race's compendium" race created by|
Magi Racial Traits
Magi (Mountain Elves):
- +4Dex, +2 Con, +2 Int, -1 Str: Elves have incredible hand-eye coordination, but seem to lack bodily resistance to sickness and have a low pain threshold.
- Sleepless: Elves only need 4 hours of rest instead of 8. During these 4 hours, they don't sleep, but instead go into a meditative trance, during which they are completely aware of their surroundings. Since Elves do not and cannot sleep, they are Immune to all Sleep spells and effects, and are also immune to spells like Dream and Nightmare.
- Elven Senses: Elves have heightened senses. As such, they receive a +2 racial bonus to Listen, Search, & Spot. At 5th Level, this bonus changes to +4, and at 15th level it becomes +6.
- Magis have a +2 racial saving throw bonus against all Spells and Spell-Like abilities.
- When making a caster level check, a Magi receives a +1 bonus.
- The DC for all of the Magis spells is increased by one.
- A Magi Elf who takes a spell-casting class gains the ability to cast 3 more 0-level spells everyday.
- A Magi gains a +2 racial bonus to all Knowledge (arcana) checks
- Knowledge (arcana) is considered a Class skill
- Magi Base Speed is 30 feet
- Darkvision at 60 feet
- Favored Class is Wizard.
- Languages: Common, Elven, and Sub-Species (Hydro, Levan, etc.)
- Bonus Languages: Draconic, Gith, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblyn, Orc, Sign, Sylvan, Undercommon.
- ECL: +2 (This might change, it could be a +3)